NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin Reviews

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with Vitamin E and natural Lotus Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Dry to Sensitive skin.

2.7/5

April 11, 2017

The smell was nice. The first thing I noticed. A great size jar so it will last just as long as another moisturizer. The feel going on was nice. Like a moisturizer, not thick like a primer. It felt soft. As a primer I didn't find it had enough coverage. I have some larger pores and it didn't cover them over like other primers I have used. It did take the shine out of my face and gave it a nice matte look

April 11, 2017

This is a great product!! As someone who has combination skin, I often find it hard to find the right primer - one that hydrates and then doesn't block pores and create blemishes. This product makes my skin feel great!! And a little goes a long way, I have been using it for 2 weeks now and it barely looks like I have used any.

April 11, 2017

I #gotitfree from the Product Review Club.

This product was okay. I don't think I would typically buy this for myself, but I did appreciate the opportunity to try it.

It dried quickly, and did do as it should. I did feel my face getting greasy throughout the night, however, so I don't think it's the best match for my combination skin.

Might recommend to those with normal skin, but not combination.

April 11, 2017

This is the perfect moisturizing primer for the spring. It has such a light feel and you don't need very much for it to be effective. I found my skin felt really smooth and my makeup went on so nice on top of it. It wasn't heavy feeling at all. I will definitely be using it all spring and summer.

April 11, 2017

NIVEA 2-in-1 moisturizing primer was..well...as much as I love free stuff, I honestly cannot state whether this does more than basic soap and water followed with everyday moisturizer

Moving on week 2 and no noticeable benefits...Glad it was free

April 10, 2017

I love this moisturizing primer !!!! It's the perfect 2 in 1 combination to hit your face up with before your morning makeup routine. Definitely a must try.

April 10, 2017

Probably my fav Nivea cream I've tried. This is nice and light and leaves a nice finish for applying foundation or just evening out skin tone. Skin feels soft and comfortable!

April 10, 2017

I was quite exited to hear that I was one of the lucky girls that gets to try this product.
    I tried it and at first wasn't too sure what to think. It is not as "silky" as most of the primers, ( not heavy Dimethicone feel) but very light gel feel to it. My foundation seems to almost stick to it. In a good way.
    This product reminded me of that trend of using Nivea aftershave balm as a primer. Wondering if Nivea actually picked up on that you tube trend and created this moisturizing primer. What ever the reason, moisturizing primer was great and I will continue to use it.

April 10, 2017

I received the Nivea Moistruzing Primer for Normal skin from Chickadvisor for free in exchange for my honest review. I didn't really know what to expect, but I had high hopes.

The primer was lightly scented, and the fragrance was very pleasant. A little of this primer goes a very long way. It provides just enough moisture for my combo skin and foundation glides on nicely over top. It does not seem to make my skin get oily or greasy faster, but it does seem to prolong the wear of my foundation nicely. It doesn't really full in visible pores, but it doesn't claim to.

I really enjoy using this primer, and I hope they make one for lilies skin types too, because I get a little more ouky in the warmer months.

April 10, 2017

I was happy to try this Nivea 2-in-1 moisturizing primer. Upon application on the primer, my face felt smooth and moisturized. I applied my foundation which was well kept for a day. The scent is not over powering at all. I love this product and will purchase again. Thanks to Nivea CANADA and Chick Advisors for another great product.