nivea 24hr nourishing body milk Reviews
#13 in Bath & Body

August 08, 2021
    Bromley, United Kingdom

Lovely product

This nivea product is lively and smells gorgeous. It was easy to apply and easily absorbed. I used this after a shower and it didn't feel sticky. My skin felt lovely the next morning

July 20, 2021

Body boon

Nivea body milk hydrates your skin instantly giving you a plump look and making your skin feel smooth and fresh. Apply on damp skin for more obvious effect.

June 17, 2021

Daily body moisturizer

It is my daily body lotion and is effective for daily use . Is not too oily and gets absorbed easily . Would keep using it . Would recommend it for daily use .

June 06, 2021

SMOOTH SKIN ALL DAY

Every NIVEA cream I have tried none of them disappoint. I heard great things about this particular cream bottle so I decided to try it for myself. So far I like it. It lathers on the skin evenly and keeps my skin soft throughout the day and it smells good too.

March 05, 2021
    Essex, United Kingdom

I will buy this again!

I will definitely purchase this product again, it is amazing . It makes your body shine and you just feel fresh and moisturised. It gives off a well absorbed soft feeling

February 08, 2021

Love Nivea

I love the smell of this lotion and it leaves me feeling insanely soft and smooth. It is perfect after a bath or if my skin is feeling dry. Great!!!

February 08, 2021

Light fresh scent!

I love the smell of this, and it made my skin sooo smooth!!! My skin was very dry from the cold cold air here this winter and this helped SO much!!!!!

December 03, 2020

Will give it a miss!

It is not that I disliked this product completely, But i would not repurchase it. i have extremely dry skin and this works only for a short period of time. Its thick and creamy which is great, but the effect does not stay for long.
    I am sure it would work for those with les dry skin.

November 24, 2020
    New York, United States

Awesome

It is the only body wash that I can justify buying, It smells so good and doesn't clog my pores like other body washes do. It keeps my skin moist and clean

November 13, 2020

Une valeur sûre. Je l'utilise au quotidien.

Ce lait de corps m'accompagne au quotidien. Ca hydrate ma peau sèche apres le bain et la garde bien souple et douce. Je ne m'en passe plus seul bémol est que ca laisse un voile sur la peau.