NIVEA Body SOS Skin Relief Body Lotion Reviews
Ranked #1434 in Body Lotions & Creams

Good - 0

September 12, 2016

Love this so much. Nice scent. I was so dry from swimming and my skin was extremely itchy. I had never used Nivea before but was willing to try. Alleviated my itchy skin within a few minutes. Goes on quick and is absorbed fast.

August 06, 2016

There are a few things that I really like about this product. It smells wonderful, and lasts for a long time. The one thing I find is it feels very oily, and I question how much my skin is actually absorbing the lotion. When I shower, I'll put it on thinking it will help hydrate quicker, with my pores being open after a warmer shower. I'm disappointed as it makes me feel like the lotion is just there, on the top of my skin, not doing anything. Then, later on in the day, I think that my skin feels a bit moisturized as a result of using this. I would say try it out, knowing that you might not think it's working, but it is helping - if that makes any sense at all.

July 10, 2016

SOS repairs my extra dry skin and makes it touch-ably soft. I apply it right after a shower. It lasts all day. A small re-application before bed keeps my skin from getting too tight. The fragrance is typical Nivea - light and clean. This is my go-to body lotion for all seasons.

January 01, 2015

Nivea Cocoa Butter Body Lotion not only soothes your dry skin, but the aroma is soothing to the rest of your senses.

2.8/5

November 20, 2009

I bought this lotion on sale, and with a coupon. Considering the amount I paid, it's okay. I find it just stays on the surface of the skin and it isn't very creamy. I've found a lot of Nivea products to be kind of runny, and this is no exception. On a positive note, it smells pretty awesome. I just don't think that it works for dry skin, nevermind the "extra dry skin" it is recommended for. I'm beginning to think Nivea products just aren't for me.