NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Perfect product for my skin. I have dry skin so I thought I would enter to receive a free product that could help my skin. And behold I did! This Nivea cream is so moisturizing, even after one use. My skin feels so smooth! The smell isn't too strong, but it doesn't smell bad either. This free product came in a full size and it was larger than I expected! The cream was thicker then I expected, if that makes sense, so you don't even need that much for each use! It could last you a long time. This is just based on my personal experience, but I think this product is worth the buy!

Crème riche

Cette crème est riche et peu parfumée. Elle hydrate très bien la peau. Je l'ai utilisée après une exposition au soleil et ma peau l'a bien absorbée. À essayer.

Super rafraichissant!

J'ai reçu ce format jumbo (Merci!) à essayer gratuitement et j'adore! La crème est super rafraichissante, ce que je trouve super pour débuter les journées chaudes d'été. En plus, elle n'est pas collante et elle a une odeur très discrète. Je pense que ça va être super aussi pour la peau sèche l'hiver, car elle est très nourrissante! Je suis vendue! Merci Nivea et ChickAdvisor!! #cadeau #gotitfree #TessasFavourites #TessaxNivea

Love it

Just received my Nivea Care Nourishing Cream through ChickAdvisor #gotitfree and was super excited to test it out. On application, it did not feel heavy or greasy at all on my skin and was very moisturizing. I like how versatile this product is, as it can be used on the face, body, and hands -- an all-in-one product that works. Would recommend to friends and family.

Terrific Product!

I really enjoyed the new Nivea Care Nourishing Cream. I'm used to products like this feeling incredibly oily and not absorbing properly into the skin, but this cream isn't like that. It absorbs quickly and still smells like the Nivea products that I remember using when I was younger. I would definitely recommend this product for someone that is looking for a bargain (a very large tub of it was priced cheaper than many half the size), and a fast-absorbing, fresh-smelling cream!

Great value for money

First of all, this is a huge tub of cream so you get great value for your money. It's a very thick cream and goes onto the skin easily. The only thing I wasn't a huge fan of was the scent. It just isn't my favorite and I don't think I'd repurchase because of that. I felt it did a pretty good job at moisturizing so I will continue to use it. I received this cream for free for testing purposes from ChickAdvisor.

August 21, 2018

Nivea care crème non grasse

Ce que j'aime d'une crème hydratante est que je n'ai pas à en remettre 3-4 fois par jours. J'ai la peau très sèche et celle-ci m'aide amplement à l'hydrater pour la journée. L'odeur n'est pas trop forte et n'est surtout pas grasse. Oui je la recommande!!

Very nice moisturizer

I really enjoy using this moisturizer. I put it on after I shower and found that it really leaves my skin feeling soft and supple by the morning. It is thick and luxurious feeling and has the signature nivea light scent, which i love. The only thing I am not a fan of is that it comes in a jar that you have to dip your finger in. I would personally prefer if it were a pump. I also appreciate that it is multifunctional - you can use it as a hand cream or face cream, because it is light enough - however, I only use it as a body cream, just because it is a bit thicker than I prefer for my face. Overall, a really great product from Nivea at a good price point.

August 21, 2018

Great daily moisturizer, would buy again

The product is very moisturizing without being greasy. It absorbed quickly after a shower and had a pleasant smell. The next day, I felt that I did not need to apply again in the morning so the moisture is long lasting making this product a great value for the price.

Love it

Love the smell and the smoothness this product is never wrong in my books I love trying there products makes my skin very happy thank u for letting me try this