NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

September 30, 2018

A Bit Heavy

I've been using this cream for a while now and I find it to be somewhat underwhelming. I don't love the tub - it's messy and annoying to close after applying the cream.

The cream itself is thick and very rich. It feels heavy when first applied and a tad greasy. The greasy feeling fades but the heaviness remains. I found it to be hydrating on my skin that was 'normal' but not so on dry patches.

All-in-all this cream is just ok. I would purchase it on sale but I wouldn't pay full price for it.

*I received a free sample for testing and review purposes

2.8/5

Nice, but not extraordinary

I got the NIVEA CARE NOURISHING CREAM as part of the review clue. I used it while on vacation and it was ok. I liked that it was a nice think moisturizer, but it was nothing special. It helped with the dryness on my legs only average. I would not use it on my face as it said you could. I can't see using the same product on my face and body. I like Nivea products, but sadly, I will not repurchase the cream after I used this one up.

So so

J'ai essayer durant quelques jour, et je ne peux pas dire que j'ai vraiment ce produit, j'ai l'impression qu'il reste gras.... c'est dommage surtout pour le prix

Gorgeous texture!

ChickAdvisor sent me Nivea Care Nourishing Cream to test out for free. I am always game to try new creams for my very dry skin.

I enjoyed the smooth, silky texture of this product and found it absorbed quite quickly. I would recommend it for those with normal to slightly dry skin.

It wasn’t the best product for my very dry skin. My arms and legs looked dry again a few hours after applying it liberally.

September 17, 2018

I wanted to love it...

I have very dry skin and I really wanted to love this cream because it looked so rich and nourishing, unfortunatly looks were decieving. At first it seemed like it would work rather well...it absorbed quickly (which was wonderful) but by the time I went to bed my skin had dried out again. While I am grateful I got to try this product for free from ChickAdvisor. It is not something I would purchase.

September 13, 2018

Light and creamy, but overpowering scent

This cream is light, airy, and highly moisturizing without being greasy at all. However, the scent is very strong and perfume like. I would not recommend if you work in a scent free environment, as many are nowadays. If there is a scent free option, this cream would be a win!

September 12, 2018

Nivea care Ne fait aucun différence qui reste!!!!

Updated On: September 12, 2018

La crème nourrissant Nivea Care est nourrisante lors des premières utilisations. Une crème riche et qui pénètre rapidement. J'ai vu une différence notable lors des premières utilisations. Par contre, avec le temps, la crème perd de son effet. Mes genoux restent sec et ne s'améliore pas!!! Pas vraiment meilleur que les autres crèmes que j'ai essayé malheureusement!!! j'ai essayé ce produit gratuitement!

September 10, 2018

Not as good as other brands.

I am a moisturizer fanatic and usually use Cetaphil/Eucerin because they are so gentle on my sensitive skin. Nivea nourishing cream worked well enough, but didn't seem to get in as deep and provide the same level of moisture as my favourites.

September 10, 2018

cream

Love this cream. just somputous. I will rebuy this product every month. it just keeps my body rehydrated trough all day. I love the smell of it and use it everyday.

2.8/5

September 09, 2018

Is Nivea Nourishing cream good on the skin

I like how the cream dissolves on the skin. and it is not a bad scent. I am not very found of some of the fragrances that some of those beauty brands come up with.