NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

January 29, 2019

Works great, smells awful

Smooth, soft, love everything about it except that it has a really awful and very strong perfumey smell unlike what you’d expect from a moisturizer and not like their other products, which I don’t think have offensive smells like this does. I will stick to their other products and avoid this for that reason unfortunately. Recommend it for the quality, can’t recommend it for anyone with a functional nose

January 18, 2019

Perfect for dry skin in the winter!

I have been using NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream for the past month and have been finding that it works really well to retain the moisture in my skin this winter. With daily use after my shower, I've noticed how soft and skin feels without remaining sticky or greasy. After application, it only takes a few minutes before the slightly sticky feeling goes away and the product gets absorbed into my skin.

Although I am weary of some scented lotions, I don't mind this one as it's not as strong as other NIVEA creams and lotions I've tried in the past. I especially like the tub format as it's easy to scoop out as much product you need instead of trying to work with a pump. Since I always use clean hands to apply lotion, I am not worried about contaminating the tub.

I definitely recommend this lotion to those who are not sensitive or weary of scented lotions as it accessible at a very affordable price!

* I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

December 18, 2018

great

this is a wonderful product that i just started using. i think it does its job well and is not too greasy. the texture is wonderful and absorbs nicely

December 11, 2018

great product

The product is really great and I would recommended for anybody, really good stuff and works wonders. Its really great on skin and always loved NIVEA brand name !!!

December 04, 2018
    Colorado, United States

Very soothing

When I tried the nourishing cream I did not feel or see benefits right away. After approximately 3 days I then noticed a difference in my skin. Felt very smooth and nourished. Would recommend this cream to all skin types and ages. Fabulous product.

October 31, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I prefer the old version

It works for a couple of minutes but then my hands are dry again. I have to re-apply constantly to make it work. So, do not expect to last for a long time. #gotitfree

October 22, 2018

Surprisingly Not Greasy!

I had the chance to try some free sample pods as I've never really found a body lotion I loved before. The texture of the lotion is quite thick, and it takes a little more effort to really spread the product evenly. My skin felt greasy afterwards, but that only lasted for about a minute. Next thing I knew, my skin was smooth and velvety and there's no hint of grease anymore. The scent itself is light, subtle, and doesn't linger around for too long.

October 08, 2018

Awesome Moisturizing Cream

I received a free sample of Nivea Care Nourishing Cream. The sample size was 8ml. It wasn’t a lot of product. However, it was enough to use on my face, hands and body in a single use. I love how it’s fast absorbing, non-greasy and left my skin feeling well hydrated and moisturized. I really loved this product and will certainly consider purchasing it in the future. Definitely recommend, especially for colder months with dry weather!

October 04, 2018

Nivea Care Nourishing Cream

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor program and I'm very lucky that I did. Many creams claim to be non-greasy and quick absorbing, but few live up to those claims. This one does. It is light and blends well without leaving any sort of grimy residue. It has a pleasant, light scent and has not bothered my skin at all.

October 02, 2018

Nourishing body cream

Nivea care nourishing cream is a very nice thick cream. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a residue. It does have a heavier scent so if you have any scent sensitivites this cream might not be for you. I will definitely continue using this luxurious feeling cream ! I was given this product by Chick Advisor complimentary for testing purposes thank you !