NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

November 18, 2018

crème Nivea

J'ai eu la chance de pouvoir essayer la crème niveau dernièrement. Je trouve que c'est une très bonne idée de prendre une seule crème pour tous le corps. Ayant une peau fragile je suis assez sélective dans le choix de mes crèmes, je n'ai pas eu de problème avec celle-ci. Le seul petit point faible c'est que je trouve qu'elle est un peu trop parfumé.

Great

This Nivea Cream is great it locks in moisture and gives the skin a soft and silky texture If your skin is super dry you should definitely try it in the winter it great because skin gets super dry

woww

There is a reason that this creame is so highly rated and raved about! Its luxe creme for a drugstore price. I would go with Nivea over le Mer anyday!

Soft Skin

I recieved a sample of this to test in exchange for my honest review and I don't love it, I don't hate it. I didn't need much and it absorbs rather quickly as advertised. I used it on my face too, and it didn't break me out! It made my skin surprisingly soft, and I didn't think a thinner formula would work for me, but it left me hydrated enough all day & night. I'm shocked to dislike a scent from Nivea - I found it too strong, but it did fade away fast. If you find your lotion takes too long to absorb, give this a try. I like that it comes in both a tube and a tub!

October 11, 2018

Nivea Care Nourishing Cream

I received Nivea Nourishing Cream and tried it, I love the smell, leaves my skin nice and soft ,not oily, good for all body but especially for my dry legs and feet

October 10, 2018

I would buy this again!

This lotion has helped my dry and cracked hands from cold weather, doing dishes by hand etc, as a mom of 2 as well. I am always on the go. I love how it does t leave a greasy feeling like most lotions as well.

October 04, 2018

Super creme

J’étais contente d’avoir été choisi pour ce produit. Je l’ai essayé tout de suite et j’ai beaucoup aimé que la crème soit fait pour tout le corps. Je l’utilise tout les soir après ma douche et depuis ma belle est éclatante et pleine de vie. Je l’adore.

October 03, 2018

C'est une bonne crème hydratante

Nivea care nourishing cream est une bonne crème hydratante. Elle n'est pas grasse mais très nutritive. Elle laisse une bonne sensation sur la peau, la peau seche ne tiraille plus. L'hydratation dure assez longtemps. J'ai aimé son parfum pas trop chimique.

October 02, 2018

I would definitely buy this again, loved it

I really love this cream ❤️ it goes on great non greasy formula makes it a good choice for my family, my son has sensitive skin and I used it on him, I would definitely buy it again

October 02, 2018

Luxurious feeling cream

Cream is definitely quality, you can tell when you immediately scoop some out. Takes some persistence to absorb into skin but feels great when applied. Doesn't feel oily or sticky at all. Tub it comes in is good too, cap closes well. Probably a bit too big for travelling around. I use on my arms and legs since those are dry areas for me. Will be purchasing again most likely.