NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

August 28, 2018

Love Nivea!

This cream is amazing! It is intensively nourishing and I can use it all over my face and body. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized but not sticky. The cream hydrates the skin very well and also can add that extra moisture.

August 27, 2018

I really enjoyed using this cream!

I really enjoyed using the Nivea care nourishing cream that I received free from chickadvisor. I loved the fact that I could use it on my hands, face and body.

The cream is nice and thick like a body butter but goes on smooth and rubs in easily. It leaves your skin feeling moisturized but not greasy.

I have sensitive skin at times and had no issues using this cream. It doesn’t smell strong and it was such a huge amount in the container and it takes so little to apply it!

Overall, I was very happy using the Nivea nourishing cream and I definitely plan on buying it again and I’ve already recommended it to friends!

Excellente crème hydratante

J'ai reçu le crème nourissante de Nivea gratuitement grâce à ChickAdvisor. J'ai beaucoup aimé ce produit. Il hydrate bien la peau, l'odeur est assez discrète ce que j'aime bien et le prix est également très bon.

Great cream!

I've been using the original Nivea cream for a long time and I really like it. I would say the Nivea Care Nourishing cream is just as good but sinks in a lot faster. This is much nicer on the face as the original cream can feel a bit heavy and greasy. This is replacing the original cream as a facial moisturizer now, it gives all the moisture but none of the greasiness so I am definitely repurchasing this!

leaves skin so soft

I received Nivea Care Nourishing cream for free from ChickAdvisor as a member of ChickAdvisor Review Club. Thank you so much.
    First I used this cream on my hands as they were very dry from chemicals of the dishwasher liquid. Immediately I felt how Nivea cream left my hands very soft. And also, what I liked the most, it absorbed very fast.
    As this cream is also for face, I used that on my face as well. It didn't cause any irritations to my face and again absorbed very quick. And it moisturized my facial skin so well.
    Overall, I am very satisfied with Nivea Nourishing Cream and will recommend that to all my relatives and friends.

Another amazing Nivea product

I have been using the Nivea original blue can forever and I love it. Only problem is I felt it pulled my skin as I rubbed it onto my face. This new cream glides on smoothly smells beautiful and was great on the rest of my body. My husband also liked the gentleness on his skin too and said the scent was refreshing. After this cream I received free to try I will be purchasing this going forward.

great

honestly it makes skin softer i use it for my hand and feet and it reduces tan on the skin. leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth reccommend it to everyone espcially if you have dry skin

August 27, 2018

Laisse la peau douce et hydratée... sans sensation grasse!

La peau de mon visage est mixte : elle floconne par endroits (nez et menton). J'avais déjà essayé des produits Nivea dans le passé alors j'avais hâte d'essayer cette gamme. J'ai testé les produits durant une semaine avant de publier ma revue.
    Le parfum est léger et ne persiste pas, ce que j'apprécie puisque j'ai la peau sensible. L'onctuosité est juste à point : pas épaisse comme un beurre, ni trop liquide. L'absorption est normale ; pas très rapide mais ça ne me dérange pas. Une petite quantité suffit pour tout le visage.
    La crème laisse ma peau hydratée sans sensation de lourdeur. Assez confortable. Ne cause pas une luisance excessive. Définitivement, un bon rapport qualité-prix.

Non-Greasy

This is a nice thick, silky feeling cream, that absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feel on the hands. It has a light smell that's not over powering. After using it for just over a week, my skin feels nice and soft. I like it!

August 27, 2018

Cette creme est vraiment merveilleuse

J’ai fait l’essai de la creme nivea nourissante. Elle a une texture tres lisse et penettre super rapidement. Je travail dans le milieu de la sante et je met souvent des gants donc jai besoin d’une creme comme celle-ci qui entre rapidement dans la peau. J’ai bcp aimer poir les mains et le corps. Toute fois je me serai pas porter a la porter au visage, comme il est indiqué.