NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

Super smooth skin

I was one of the lucky gals who recieved the Nivea Care Nourishing Cream complimentary for testing purposes from ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. Once applying the cream to my skin it left a silky smooth to the touch without the heavy oily feeling. I even applied the cream to my face and it was left super soft for the whole day.

Not a pleasant smell

As soon as I opened the product the smell hit me. Way too strong and perfumey for my taste. I used it on my hands which helped the dryness for about half a day, but the smell lingered. I used it on my legs after a shower before bed and mid morning the next day my legs were still hydrated and the smell had diminished. I will not be using it on my face due to the strong smell

August 30, 2018

Works into the skin and feels great!

I #gotthisfree from Chickadvisor for my honest review of this product.

I like the heaviness of this cream and the way it really sinks into your skin. After a bath or shower it feels very luxurious to spread this all over my body.
    I like that it doesn't have a heavy scent and that it does not feel greasy. I will for sure buy it again, I think it will be a new go to product for me and I think even in the winter it would be even more heavenly.

Super Hydrating Cream

This product is amazing! You can use it from head to toe and it is non-greasy, super fast absorbing and smells fantastic! I love putting it all over my body after a bath or shower. And it’s great because a little goes a long way. Highly recommend this product!

Cream de la creme

I received this generous sized product from chickadvisor to try out and give my honest opinion on. The cream was smooth, silky and it didn't leave an oily residue like most creams do. I have very sensitive and dry skin and most creams just don't cut it in the moisturizing department,but this one takes the cake. It left my arms feeling baby soft, and the smell is wonderful as well. Will definitely be recommending this to family and friends.

August 29, 2018

If I ran out of everything else I would buy it

One thing I liked was the size of the jar: very decent. However I would prefer a pump. The nourishment didn't quite last on my legs. I was hoping for the all day lasting effect. I would buy it if I couldn't find anything else.

Better than expected

I’ve known this nivea product since i don’t even remember when. It’s actually an institution in the moisturizing industry, that’s how i see it. nostalgia.
    Now i get to try it for free.
    #tryforfreeniveanourishingcream. I have a really dry/dehydrated/cracking look skin mostly on my legs and arms. I have only used this product for a week, once a day and surely it’s worth the patience of adding into your routine. It really works. Smells good. Not sticky at all. Definitely my next go to nourishing cream. Highly recommended.
    I have yet to try it on my face and also see how it’s going to work when winter comes....

Amazing cream!

I received Nivea's care Intensive Nourishment non-greasy cream for free to review from the ChickAdvisor review club. My husband and I have tried this cream for a few days and we love it! First of all, the amount given to us to review is quite generous (400ml). I love the light scent, there is no greasy feeling once applied on face, hand or body, and it dries relatively quickly leaving my skin really soft! I can definitely see myself using this a lot more during the winter months where the cold weather here in Canada leaves my skin super dry. I highly recommend this product to those who are looking for an intensive non-greasy cream for their body! #gift

August 29, 2018

Une crème passe partout !

J'ai la peau sèche en permanence. J'utilise plusieurs crèmes comme plusieurs personnes, une pour le corps une pour le visage une pour les mains...

La crème de Nivea est tellement passe partout. J'utilise maintenant une seule crème pour tout ! Et elle est vraiment nourrissante, ma peau ne redeviens pas sèche après une heure. En plus elle n'est pas grasse. Une fois absorber par le corps c'est parfait !!

Je l'aime beaucoup ! Je vous conseillé de l'essayer !

Nivea Intensive Care Cream

I received this cream in the mail and have been really enjoying it. This moisturizer is really great. It deeply, deeply hydrates. Nivea is one of my favourite brands of moisturizers because I feel the hydration actually lasts. It is thick, but I like that personally, because a little goes a long way. I've used other brands where my skin feels great the first hour, and then I'm having to reapply multiple times. That doesn't happen with Nivea! Because of that, I think it's really great value. Also if you're sensitive to smell, this doesn't have any strong scent. I would definitely recommend it.