NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

August 30, 2018

Cream de la creme

I received this generous sized product from chickadvisor to try out and give my honest opinion on. The cream was smooth, silky and it didn't leave an oily residue like most creams do. I have very sensitive and dry skin and most creams just don't cut it in the moisturizing department,but this one takes the cake. It left my arms feeling baby soft, and the smell is wonderful as well. Will definitely be recommending this to family and friends.

August 29, 2018

If I ran out of everything else I would buy it

One thing I liked was the size of the jar: very decent. However I would prefer a pump. The nourishment didn't quite last on my legs. I was hoping for the all day lasting effect. I would buy it if I couldn't find anything else.

Better than expected

I’ve known this nivea product since i don’t even remember when. It’s actually an institution in the moisturizing industry, that’s how i see it. nostalgia.
    Now i get to try it for free.
    #tryforfreeniveanourishingcream. I have a really dry/dehydrated/cracking look skin mostly on my legs and arms. I have only used this product for a week, once a day and surely it’s worth the patience of adding into your routine. It really works. Smells good. Not sticky at all. Definitely my next go to nourishing cream. Highly recommended.
    I have yet to try it on my face and also see how it’s going to work when winter comes....

Amazing cream!

I received Nivea's care Intensive Nourishment non-greasy cream for free to review from the ChickAdvisor review club. My husband and I have tried this cream for a few days and we love it! First of all, the amount given to us to review is quite generous (400ml). I love the light scent, there is no greasy feeling once applied on face, hand or body, and it dries relatively quickly leaving my skin really soft! I can definitely see myself using this a lot more during the winter months where the cold weather here in Canada leaves my skin super dry. I highly recommend this product to those who are looking for an intensive non-greasy cream for their body! #gift

August 29, 2018

Une crème passe partout !

J'ai la peau sèche en permanence. J'utilise plusieurs crèmes comme plusieurs personnes, une pour le corps une pour le visage une pour les mains...

La crème de Nivea est tellement passe partout. J'utilise maintenant une seule crème pour tout ! Et elle est vraiment nourrissante, ma peau ne redeviens pas sèche après une heure. En plus elle n'est pas grasse. Une fois absorber par le corps c'est parfait !!

Je l'aime beaucoup ! Je vous conseillé de l'essayer !

Nivea Intensive Care Cream

I received this cream in the mail and have been really enjoying it. This moisturizer is really great. It deeply, deeply hydrates. Nivea is one of my favourite brands of moisturizers because I feel the hydration actually lasts. It is thick, but I like that personally, because a little goes a long way. I've used other brands where my skin feels great the first hour, and then I'm having to reapply multiple times. That doesn't happen with Nivea! Because of that, I think it's really great value. Also if you're sensitive to smell, this doesn't have any strong scent. I would definitely recommend it.

August 29, 2018

Soft skin as a baby butt!

This cream feels like butter on the skin! it makes my skin super soft and moisturized! Although this can be used all over the body and face, I really like using it on my face as a base before putting makeup on. I feel that it gives me a moisturized set face so my makeup doesn't flake or cake up when I put it over on this cream. Also it has a nice scent which I really like. Overall I would recommend this cream as you do get a big tub which would last a while before having to repurchase.

Updated On: August 29, 2018

I #gotthisfree from chickadvisor for my honest review of this product.

August 29, 2018

Great for dry, itchy skin

I received a jar of Nivea Care Nourishing Cream free to try, from ChickAdvisor. After a week of using this moisturizer, my skin isn’t dry and flaky anymore, and I’m not waking up in the middle of the night, itching and scratching. I even tried using this cream on my daughter’s super dry skin and I’ve noticed she hardly scratches now too - not to mention the nice, light scent that we both love! I’d definitely buy more of this when the jar is empty!

Good lotion

I used it for about a week now before going to bed.
    I love the fact that you can use it as a body as well as facial lotion. And it’s great because it doesn’t get greasy like other products. I also love it’s scent but unfortunately it triggered my allergies to scents. And that’s the only reason that will make me think twice before buying it again.

August 29, 2018

One of the best non-greasy creams!

I'm very pleasantly surprised with the Nivea Care Nourishing Cream! I'm very picky with my creams as I really dislike greasy sticky ones. This one does not stick and is not greasy! It goes right into your skin and leaves zero residue! This cream is quite thick, but the consistency is really smooth. I received this product for free but I would definitely buy this after I'm done my sample. I can see a difference in my skin and it is less dry and more smooth! I'm absolutely loving the results and wish I had known about this product earlier! The scent is also very very faint and does not bother me at all. I also love the big jar it comes in, but I would rather it be in a squeeze bottle or pump.