NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

May 15, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

My go to!

Ever since I have found Nivea Lip Balm I have not bought anything else. They carry multiple types with my favorite being the hydro care. It's not heavy or sticky on your lips. A nice shiny light gloss. Love it! I have 4 on the go at all times between work, car, purse & home.

April 25, 2019

Great product

It is a great product, very good value for money. It is effective and makes my lips smooth and shiny. It is my go to lip balm, I keep one in my purse, one or two at home and sometimes more !!!

April 23, 2019
    Georgia, United States

my holy grail lip balm!

I have always loved Nivea products, but this one is my favorite by far. This lip balm is the most moisturizing lip product that I have ever owned for less than $5. Whenever I see this in the store, I clean the entire rack off.

April 08, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Leaves lips so smooth

I have bought this product many times, this lip balm leaves my lip smooth and silky without that oily feeling and doesn’t leave residue on my lips like other lip balms.. I love it!!!

April 05, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Very Moisturizing

This lip balm works wonders. It is very moisturizing and helps with dry and cracked lips which is great for me during the winter months as well as other times during the year. It last super long as well so its great and you get your money out of it.

April 04, 2019

Great for super chapped lips!

I always get severely chapped lips in teh winter to the point it bleeds but this really helps with that! I put it on at night before bed and the next morning, my lips are smooth and hydrated! LOVE!

March 29, 2019

Works great !

Got chapped lips again and a cold came across this #Nivealipbalm made my chapped lips feel somuch better and very quickly moisturized them.no nasty taste or scent ,nice quality lip balm and stays on a while not like other chapsticks or lip balms I have used and found they were like spreading wax on your lips right hard ,this was nice and buttery smooth in my lips.paid 99 cents and wow found at dollar store

March 25, 2019

So moisturizing!

This is the first lip balm that i have fully finished without losing it or forgetting about it. It is really hydrating especially in the winter. I would reccommend this product to others.

March 24, 2019

Great

It’s a great lip moisturizer, it’s second, to chapstick. I like the original one it really hydrates! Since I’ve tried the Nivea I am really enjoying it, it might take my number one spot soon! I really like the fact that there’s other intensive ones for dried lips and spf for your protection! Im sold! Inexpensive an very affordable. Always get two for less than five bucks! Who can complain, affordable and helps..

March 22, 2019

Le meilleur qui bas tout les autres

La première fois que j'ai essayé le baume à lèvre niveau c'était celui de mon copain neveu men et depuis je l'adore sa fait 3 que je passe il hydrate mes lèvres et même ma fille l'utilise et maintenant mon beau fils je me men passe plus je vous recommande mesdames