NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 09, 2019

Love it but does it really work?

Absolutely love this and carry it around with me everywhere! But I keep reapplying it, therefore questioning its effectiveness. I’ve used the whole tube up and am experimenting with other products to compare but my lips were never dry so who knows! Went through it relatively quickly.

February 26, 2019

Nivea Essential Lip Balm

I was a bit disappointed with this lip balm. I usually love Nivea products but this one fell a bit short for me. I have very dry lips throughout the winter and this product only did an ok job and I needed to reapply very often without much results.

2.7/5

February 22, 2019

Not so great.

I've bought this lip moisturizer in the past many times hoping for different outcomes. I found that this lip balm just didnt make the cut for my lips. I was CONSTANTLY applying because my lips seemed to dry out quicker than normal while using this lip balm. I ended up switching lip balms & havnt had issues since.

April 04, 2018

Bon hydratation

Ce baume à lèvre hydrate bien les lèvres.

Mais ne dure pas assez longtem’s Pour moi.

J’ai besoin de plus et un peu plus Longtemps.

Toujours disponible dans la p’upa Des phamacie

February 14, 2018

An alright lipbalm

I think it is an okay lipbalm. It moisturizes my lips, has a neutral nice scent but I really don't like that my lips feel oily after I apply it. As well, I don't like that my lips stay moisturized only an hour or two not longer as I would want to.

September 27, 2017

umm maybe not

It feels exceptional after applying it on. But the downfall is that it doesn't keep the moisture well and ...it gets used up way too fast ! gone just like that

September 26, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Doesn't moisturize my lips

I got Nivea essential lip balm (stick) for a really good price. But I found that there's too much wax in it to efficiently moisturize my lips. It doesn't glide on as smoothly as I'd like and it barely feels like there's any applied onto my lips after putting it on. I'm not a fan of the slight vanilla flavour but it also doesn't bother me. Would I buy it again? Probably not.

2.2/5

September 07, 2017

Great texture but tastes awful. Won't buy it again.

J'utilise normalement un autre lipsil de la gamme NIVEA mais il n'y en avait plus alors j'ai essayé celui-là. Bien que la texture soit correcte, j'ai vraiment été déçue du goût. J'ai essayé de m'y faire mais vraiment j'ai préféré le jeter et en acheter un différent.

July 19, 2017

Smooth Lips!

I'm a huge fan of Nivea products, so I thought I'd retire my good old Chapstick for a newer model. I was underwhelmed by this product - it goes on smoothly and it is very hydrating. However, I cannot stand the smell and taste. I'll probably not repurchase this one.

March 19, 2017

I have bought this in the hopes it would be a good product. In general I like Nivea products so decided to give this a try. What I dislike is it feels like it coats my lips in a waxy feel without doing much to the dry skin. It feels heavy and doesn't moisturize them hardly at all. :(