NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 21, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Hydrating and Mosturising

-Really good value for money as it is very affordable.
    -I like that it contains Shea butter and Natural Oils as it matters what the ingredients are.
    -Product claims that it keeps your lips moisturised for 24 hours and they state this as it was clinically tested. I do not agree that it keeps your lips moisturised for this long. I applied it a couple of times a day and I have normal lips not dry ones.
    -Contains Nivea original smell. This is not good for individuals who are looking for a fragrance free lip balm.

July 14, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Not the best.

Great value for money. Lightly scented, application is smooth, have to reapply a lot during the day. I've used other lip balms that are more effective than this one. If you are on a very tight budget than this one is just okay.

March 11, 2019

does it's job

I like the way this. product makes my lips. feel. They always feel soft even if I haven't put any on for awhile. The price is good not to costly. I also like that there is many products in this line. I would for surebuy this lipgloss again.

February 17, 2019

Works ok

Amazon just recently has these in sale so I bought 4 packs.. seeing as I. Always loosing stuff it allowed me to keep one in the car, jacket pocket purse and a spare. Not as good as I would of hoped from Nivea but great price

February 08, 2019

Great product for the winter

I would buy this multiple times over!! My only complaint is how fast it went. So that gave it 4 stars. Im loving the way my lips are moisturized with this in this crappy winter!

February 04, 2019

Love this!

Nivea lip balm works well to moisturize my lips and help chapped or dry lips especially in the winter, also I don’t need to reapply often. It has no or very light smell that don't mind

December 19, 2018

Good lip balm

Nivea lip balm works well to moisturize my lips and help chapped or dry lips especially in the winter, also I don’t need to reapply often. Would continue to purchase.

December 06, 2018

A DECENT LIP BALM!

It does what it suppose to do, it moisturizes your lips for a long time, for me at least 8 hours. I like it and will purchase it again. also will recommend it to my friends.

October 29, 2018

Soft and smooth lips

Great affordable lip balm, perfect for keeping your lips feeling soft. It helps prevent chapped lips without leaving a white film on your lips like some lip balms do. I buy these all the time from shoppers drug mart, everyone in my family uses this product since its so effective. I'd definitely recommend.

October 07, 2018

Average lip balm.. Gets the job done

Works like any other lip balm on the market. I find it especially effective in the cold, dry winter months when your lips tend to get dry and cracked up.