NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 11, 2019

does it's job

I like the way this. product makes my lips. feel. They always feel soft even if I haven't put any on for awhile. The price is good not to costly. I also like that there is many products in this line. I would for surebuy this lipgloss again.

February 17, 2019

Works ok

Amazon just recently has these in sale so I bought 4 packs.. seeing as I. Always loosing stuff it allowed me to keep one in the car, jacket pocket purse and a spare. Not as good as I would of hoped from Nivea but great price

February 08, 2019

Great product for the winter

I would buy this multiple times over!! My only complaint is how fast it went. So that gave it 4 stars. Im loving the way my lips are moisturized with this in this crappy winter!

February 04, 2019

Love this!

Nivea lip balm works well to moisturize my lips and help chapped or dry lips especially in the winter, also I don’t need to reapply often. It has no or very light smell that don't mind

December 19, 2018

Good lip balm

Nivea lip balm works well to moisturize my lips and help chapped or dry lips especially in the winter, also I don’t need to reapply often. Would continue to purchase.

December 06, 2018

A DECENT LIP BALM!

It does what it suppose to do, it moisturizes your lips for a long time, for me at least 8 hours. I like it and will purchase it again. also will recommend it to my friends.

October 29, 2018

Soft and smooth lips

Great affordable lip balm, perfect for keeping your lips feeling soft. It helps prevent chapped lips without leaving a white film on your lips like some lip balms do. I buy these all the time from shoppers drug mart, everyone in my family uses this product since its so effective. I'd definitely recommend.

October 07, 2018

Average lip balm.. Gets the job done

Works like any other lip balm on the market. I find it especially effective in the cold, dry winter months when your lips tend to get dry and cracked up.

June 04, 2018

Nivea Essential Lip Balm

Bon baume à lèvre. Un peu trop liquide par contre ce qui n’est pas toujours bien. Sinon, il fonctionne bien et est efficace en ce qui attrait aux lèvres sèches.

3.2/5

May 02, 2018

Doesn't last 12 hours

I recently purchased Nivea's Essential Lip Balm as a replacement to the original formula Burt's Bees balm that I have developed an allergy against. I was very disappointed by the Nivea balm. It does not give 12-hour moisture and has a very medicinal smell. I still sometimes use it before going to bed, but would never apply it during the day when going out in public due to the scent.