NIVEA In Shower Body Lotion Skin Conditioner Dry Skin Almond Oil Reviews

NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion is a convenient way to moisturize right in the shower, leaving skin feeling hydrated and silky soft, without the sticky lotion feel or the waiting. 24+ hour moisture in only 30 seconds! Find it in the body lotion aisle.

August 29, 2016

The NIVEA In Shower Body Lotion Skin Conditioner Dry Skin Almond Oil is the best shower product ever! I love how it leaves your skin so moisturized for more than 24h! It also leaves a bit of shininess to my body. Buy NIVEA In Shower Body Lotion Skin Conditioner Dry Skin Almond Oil, and think smarter not harder!

August 18, 2016

I hate the greasy feel of lotion on my body - it bugs me all day long. The Nivea In Shower Body Lotion is fab though. Slather it on in the shower after shampooing, shaving, etc. and then rinse it off. Towel dry and voila, soft skin without the stickiness!

June 30, 2016

I loved the product. It moisturized my skin so good. The body lotion was easy and fast to apply and rinse. Great for women on the go. I highly recommend this product.

June 30, 2016

Such a great product for the busy first time mom still trying to figure things out. Since I have such little time to myself these days having an effective in shower moisturizer eliminates that extra step, this way I get everything done while I'm in the shower. I towel off, get dressed and go! It's brilliant and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth it feels like I've been using a scrub.

April 25, 2016

I have been using this consistently for the past three weeks, but have seen no difference in my skin. Disappointed, as I had such high hopes for this product.

April 20, 2016

i love this stuff. years ago Olay came out with an in-shower lotion, but discontinued it. i was thrilled that Nivea created this product. i find it especially useful in summer when you want to step out of the shower, dress, and go. also, it's great that there are different levels of moisturizing--i use the almond oil one in winter when my skin is super-dry, and the lighter stuff in the summer.

April 20, 2016

I really like the concept of in body skin conditioners, especially since I'm quite lazy for body care due to my crazy school schedule and my skin gets super dry and itchy at times. I found that since I've started using this, I've had a decrease in itchy rashes. However, the scent is a bit strong for me, and next time I may try the cocoa butter one. Nonetheless, this is now a staple in my shower routine!!!

April 13, 2016

It's so simple to use and follow directions and then when you're done, your skin feels like silk. Very soft to the touch. Worth every dollar spent. And you can find it almost everywhere.

April 12, 2016

I love being able to put my moisturizer on in the shower. I like that I can rinse my hands before I get out. My legs still feel soft a few nights later. It really lasts a long time. Mt legs don't feel greasy at all after either.

April 12, 2016

Amazing product and love that it saves me steps by moisturizing in the shower. .. works well and easy on sensitive on skin ....light fragrance. .. not too strong. . love it!