4.1/5
NIVEA In-Shower Nourishing Body Milk Reviews

Conveniently moisturize your skin in the shower!
• For dry to very dry skin
• The formula, with Almond Oil, is specially formulated to be quickly and effectively absorbed by wet skin
• Soft-feeling skin without the sticky feel and provides 24h+ hydration

How to use:
• Use your normal shower product and rinse off
• Apply In-Shower Body Milk on wet skin while still in the shower and quickly rinse off

For more info, visit: Nivea

December 10, 2015

This is a great product. I tend to have dry skin in the winter months but this really helps. Plus it has a great scent.

November 01, 2015

I have to share a funny coincidence about this product -- The friend I attended ShopCrawl with told me about a new product that she and her family love, and asked me if I'd run into WalMart to pick up another bottle. I didn't know exactly what she was talking about and was curious about this in-shower body moisturizer she described with "even my husband likes it...." We ran out of time and never did make it to WalMart. The next day, she and I phoned each other to discuss our SwagBags and she said "Nivea -- that's the product I was telling you about!!!" What a nice surprise for both of us. Needless to say, her teenage kids (a boy and girl) and husband already love it. Me -- I have tried it and agree, it's really nice. Leaves a nice feeling and scent, not too strong.

2.2/5

October 31, 2015

I was excited to try this product based on its promises, but I was disappointed. I didn't mind it that hydrating/moisturizing, so it was more of a waste of time and product, than it was helpful. I won't purchase again.

2.7/5

October 29, 2015

It was an okay product. It doesn't keep your skin that moisturized.

October 29, 2015

I was lucky enough to receive a free sample of this product to try out! I found that it left my skin feeling super moisturized and soft to touch, I can't stop feeling my hands they have never been so soft. Nice scent too very soothing scent.

October 28, 2015

I received a sample in the mail and tried it instantly. I found it interesting and never heard of a shower lotion before. 3 simple steps. Wash with normal body wash , apply Nivea shower body lotion and immediately rinse off. It worked like a charm! My skin has been soft for two days now without using anything else! Definitely recommend!!

October 28, 2015

Counting how many places have no scent policy, this is amazing at keeping me clean and moisturized without adding any scented chemicals.

October 26, 2015

I absolutely love it! I have really dry skin and some other soap I've used in the past was so arch that it gave me some rash... But did one, not only it hydrated but also nourish each time you bathed, best of both worlds! I totally recommend this product if you have dry and sensitive skin like mine. Yon won't regret it!

October 26, 2015

It smells good, It moisturizes, It cleans and it makes my body soft. I like it. I tried the NIVEA In-Shower Nourishing Body Milk for the first time after receiving it in my goodie bag from Shop Crawl. I have seen the commercials for it and have been meaning to buy it. I love the Nivea brand and use a lot of their products. I have fairly dry skin and I must admit I am sometimes lazy to put on cream after I show. Thanks to NIVEA In-Shower Nourishing Body Milk I don't have to remember. After my shower my skin was soft and silky and I smelled damn good. I have found my new body wash. From now on this is the only one I will use. The price is good and the Nivea brand is often on sale at places like walmart.

October 22, 2015

Ive tried the Nivea In-Shower Nourishing Body Milk. I like it for the most part. Love the smell and the fact that you can do it in the shower. But if you don't get it all off in the shower you can feel it on your skin. Other then that I would buy it again. It makes your skin feel so soft, even your face. No waiting for it to soak into your skin, just put it on then wash right off. Very simple and easy to do especially if you're short on time.