NIVEA Lip Butter - Raspberry Rose Reviews

August 15, 2017

Add it to my purse

Love love this Lip Butter , makes my lips so soft and that raspberry scent makes me wanna eat it ! The packaging is so cute I have one in my purse every time I go out ..

August 15, 2017

Only one that I will buy

This stuff is amazing I have very sensitive lips I usual have bad reactions to most Chapstick/ lip balms, then I found this one and so far this is the only one that I don't have a bad reaction to, it makes your lip feel very sort.

July 09, 2017

Good balm

I only use this lip butter for overnight use because i find that its too heavy for day time use.I do really like it in general though it moisturizes the lips very well and smells really good too

March 01, 2017

Very good lip balm for the price. very nice smell and keeps the lips hydrated.Very good lip balm for the price. very nice smell and keeps the lips hydrated.

February 17, 2017

I would buy this in bulk if I could! Promise once you try lip butter you won't go back to the regular stick! My lips stay moisturized ALL DAY. AMAZING!

February 17, 2017

I like the scent of this lip butter, it is fruity and playful. Like the other Nivea lip butters, it is very soft and spreads easily. Makes the lips soft and kissable.

The small tin lasts a very long time for me.

February 14, 2017

Le parfum de ce produit sent incroyablement bon. Composé de plusieurs huiles dont de l'huile d'amandes et de l'huile de castor pour hydrater en profondeur les lèvres sèches ou craquées, il est offert en plusieurs parfums différents, ceux-ci sont caramel, vanille et macadam, framboise rosée, noix de coco, bleuet, original ainsi que cacao. Il dure longtemps, n'est pas dispendieux et est facile à appliquer avec les doigts.

September 19, 2016

Great product! Leaves my lips feeling nice and soft and provides a cute subtle colour. There are also a couple other flavour options which are just as nice and the price is very reasonable.

August 24, 2016

I was given the new Nivea Lip Butter - Raspberry Rose, and I fell in instant love.
    It is so creamy yet on it doesn't have a sticky feel at all. It sat in my purse all day in the car and heat and I was pleasantly surprised it didn't melt. Definitely made my lips kissable soft. This is a must try!

August 08, 2016

This smells soooooo fruity and yummy. I love having it on my lips, also it makes them really smooth! It is a light pink color so it looks really nice on, it gives my lips a healthy shine.