NIVEA Men Creme Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 10 in Men's Moisturizer & Lotion

NIVEA MEN Creme is the right tool for men who want to look sharp and feel good in their skin. It puts back moisture in skin and protects it from drying out.

• Light, non-greasy formula that absorbs quickly
  • Contains moisturizing vitamin E
  • Fresh, masculine scent
  • Packaged in a handy tin with a sleek screw top for no spills – throw it in your gym bag, use it anytime, anywhere!

June 27, 2017

Woul dbuy

I like this lotion not to greasy, goes on smooth. It has a light scent not to strong perfect for Men also convenient size for the gym. Would buy again and again

June 26, 2017

Love this product!!!

I bought #Nivea men's cream for my husband & we both loved it! It smelled fantastic! It was super thick & luxurious! It just takes a small amount too! My husband loved it because it absorbed quickly & didn't leave a greasy or sticky feel! The mosturing benefits were also amazing! I will definitely be buying this again!

June 26, 2017

Great Product

Nivea Crème for men worked well on my skin - the texture felt right (not too liquidy and not too thick). I noticed that the few dry patches on my chin and around my nose disappeared within a few days of using this product. It is not greasy either, which I think is a real bonus. I definitely would recommend this product - thanks Nivea! There is good reason for the longevity of Nivea in the market.

June 25, 2017

I would buy this again, worked great on my sensitive skin

I thoroughly am enjoying my Nivea Men Crème. I have very sensitive skin and have to be cautious about what I put on it. When I tried the Nivea Men Crème for the first time it did not burn or feel greasy. I was also very pleased that it did not irritate and make my skin read like so many other products do. Finally, I really liked the fragrance of Nivea Men Crème, it was very masculine and my wife liked it.

On adore Nivea!!

Mon conjoint a reçu Nivea Men crème, gracieuseté ChickAdvisor XY Stuff et il a adoré ce produit! Premièrement, c'était une surprise de ma part

Nivea depuis des années

la pommade je m'en sers depuis 30 ans
    ça assouplie la peau , ça sent très bon
    et ça rappelle de beaux souvenir.
    je la conseille à tout le monde homme, femme et enfant.

June 25, 2017

I would buy this product again and again!

I bought this lotion for my husband but love it as well. It's super thick, rich and creamy and a little goes a long way. Quickly absorbs and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. Light fresh manly scent that doesn't overpower and leaves my super dry skin feeling soft and moisturized. My husband uses it daily and it keeps his skin soft and supple and works well with his cologne.

Not just for men!

This product is for men but I tried it anyway. It does have a great manly, masculine smell which is great on my husband. It is an amazing moisturizer and does not have a greasy feel. It absorbs quickly and is very effective. It left both my hands and feet very soft and the feeling lasted quite some time.

June 23, 2017

Yes, I will buy it

I did not use this cream before, I use other brand, but I read the comments from others, and looks like it is a really good product, I will go to buy one this weekend, and will leave a review after I tried it.

June 23, 2017

really great product

I got a really bad sunburn then my wife reminded me about the sample i received and rubbed it on the areas i was sunburn and i got instant relief and as an added bonus thanks to using it every night on the burn i didn't peel which under any other circumstances i would of so i have to say im impressed it really moisturizers awesomly