NIVEA Men Creme Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 10 in Men's Moisturizer & Lotion

NIVEA MEN Creme is the right tool for men who want to look sharp and feel good in their skin. It puts back moisture in skin and protects it from drying out.

• Light, non-greasy formula that absorbs quickly
  • Contains moisturizing vitamin E
  • Fresh, masculine scent
  • Packaged in a handy tin with a sleek screw top for no spills – throw it in your gym bag, use it anytime, anywhere!

August 13, 2017

My go to cream

My wife bought me a nivea basket for Christmas and this cream was in it it's my favorite cream works great my skin feels soft not to greasy and the price is very reasonable!

August 04, 2017

Great moisturizer for men

I have been using this product for a few weeks now, and I am a huge fan. I like that it has a nice masculine scent to it. I also like that it absorbs quickly into my skin and does not leave it feeling greasy. I like putting it on during the night before bed - I wake up with extra soft skin. It's also great for when I chafe my skin while shaving, it keeps my skin from drying out.

July 28, 2017

So soft!

This product leaves your skin feeling so smooth and soft, I have yet to find a cream to match it. Its high quality but affordable pricing and has such a soft gentle aroma.

July 28, 2017

I would def recommend this product. It works great!

Great quality cream that I would recommend. Nivea seems to always have good working product. My only dislike is the packaging it is in. The peel back foil is a little messy and I'm not sure if I trust the tin for packing in my luggage on a trip.
    Overall I am happy with the cream.

July 24, 2017

Amazing on dry hands!

It was pretty good stuff after work all day and then using it at the end of the night. Woke up with very soft hands lol i love it. Just wish u could buy bigger containers lol

July 08, 2017

Husband loves it!

Got this free 75 ml tin for my husband from XY stuff. He loves it! "NIVEA MEN CREME absorbed into my dry skin quickly and moisturized it without the greasy feel. I like the masculine scent which which my wife raves about!" #gotitfree

June 27, 2017

Woul dbuy

I like this lotion not to greasy, goes on smooth. It has a light scent not to strong perfect for Men also convenient size for the gym. Would buy again and again

June 26, 2017

Love this product!!!

I bought #Nivea men's cream for my husband & we both loved it! It smelled fantastic! It was super thick & luxurious! It just takes a small amount too! My husband loved it because it absorbed quickly & didn't leave a greasy or sticky feel! The mosturing benefits were also amazing! I will definitely be buying this again!

June 26, 2017

Great Product

Nivea Crème for men worked well on my skin - the texture felt right (not too liquidy and not too thick). I noticed that the few dry patches on my chin and around my nose disappeared within a few days of using this product. It is not greasy either, which I think is a real bonus. I definitely would recommend this product - thanks Nivea! There is good reason for the longevity of Nivea in the market.

June 25, 2017

I would buy this again, worked great on my sensitive skin

I thoroughly am enjoying my Nivea Men Crème. I have very sensitive skin and have to be cautious about what I put on it. When I tried the Nivea Men Crème for the first time it did not burn or feel greasy. I was also very pleased that it did not irritate and make my skin read like so many other products do. Finally, I really liked the fragrance of Nivea Men Crème, it was very masculine and my wife liked it.

Lindt Chocolates

Groupon

Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Tim Hortons Timbits

Danone Danactive

Ani Kubatyan added a new review for
    Dr. Pierre Ricaud