Vaseline Intensive Care Men Repairing Moisture Unscented Body & Face Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 11 in Men's Moisturizer & Lotion

Moisturizes to heal very dry, sensitive skin in 5 days.

• Provides moisture to relieve itchy, dry skin
  • Fast absorbing + non-greasy
For more info, visit Vaseline.

March 27, 2017

Can never go wrong with vaseline. Works great on my dry skin. Love that theres no scent . Lathers great, non oily what so ever. Easy to work with. Would recommend and would buy it again

March 01, 2017

I like this because it's unscented, and made specifically for men. No strong flowery smells, non-greasy, and really moisturizes my skin. Works very well in the winter.

February 12, 2017

Works to ensure my skin stays fresh and soft while still smelling "like a man". I use this lotion everynight during the winter months when my skin is prone to being dry.

February 11, 2017

I use this on my hands and feet after a long day at work. I work outside and my hands always get dried and chapped so I use this and immediately my hands are not as cracked and it feels a lot better. Its nice on the feet as well as I have bad dry feet. It has a light clean scent too it not overpowering so I will buy this again. Walmart for $6 bucks

October 18, 2016

Ladies quick question... do you like your men to smell amazing? ? And to have smooth skin for you to touch?? Then this is the product for them. My man uses this after every shower and loves it. He's always saying how cheap the product is, and for a quality lotion. It drys fast so you don't have to worry about having sticky hands after. Your man will love this and you'll benifieft from him smelling good.

October 18, 2016

My boyfriends biggest complaint when buying lotion is that the smell is irritating, especially when he already has deodorant on and the smells are two different products. Vaseline has an amazing unscented intensive care lotion for men that he absolutely loves when I buy it for him! The price is great and it's a brand we trust!

October 16, 2016

I bought this for my boyfriend and I asked him for a review... He says..."Goes on smooth- does not dry "sticky""- Typical man answer. I like the way it smells and it is great value. His skin is not dry and seems moisturised.

October 14, 2016

C'est une crème légère avec un parfum fait pour les hommes! Elle a une formule assez liquide mais assez épaisse quand même pour ne pas rester figée dans le poil de monsieur!

October 14, 2016

Mon homme cherchais une crème non grasse pour aiser sa peau sèche. Il en a essayé plusieurs mais avec la crème vaseline intensive , il a enfin trouver une crème qui lui convient parfaitement. Non grasse, facile à étendre, ne laisse pas de film sur la peau et sens super bon, mais pas trop. Idéal pour homme

October 12, 2016

Bought this by accident for my hubby but he kept it anyways and he says it works just as good as any Vaseline lotion. It's unscented which is different as I prefer him smelling good but hey he likes it