Vaseline Intensive Care Men Repairing Moisture Extra Strength Body & Face Lotion Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 10 in Men's Moisturizer & Lotion

Moisturizes to heal very dry skin in just 5 days.

Fast-absorbing + non-greasy.

For more info, visit Vaseline.

April 06, 2017

My husband uses this all-purpose lotion and finds it to be effective for dry skin. He does find the fragrance a little intense though. Absorbs quickly and lasts for several hours. It's among a few lotions that he uses and he may buy again in the future.

March 08, 2017

My boyfriend is a welder and his skin gets pretty beat up with his daily work. When he gets home and puts this lotion on after his shower I am amazed at how soft and hydrated his skin becomes!

January 12, 2017

This is a non greasy, highly effective moisturizer. It gets rid of chapped winter hands in one application and the scent is masculine but not overpowering.

January 12, 2017

Has a masculine, aftershave kind of scent, but a lot lighter than the other ones in this range. Noticed immediately it was my preferred level of thickness and when I looked at the bottle, it is marked as richer, you can definitely notice it! Absorbs very quickly and left skin soft and healed. Love that the bottle is pump action. Really good no-fuss body lotion for us guys, that smells good too.

October 17, 2016

Mon conjoint utilise cette crème et il est très satisfait de son résultat. Elle hydrate bien la peau. Je l'utilise pour lui faire des massages et je trouve qu'elle a une texture parfaite. Elle n'est pas absorbée trop rapidement et ne laisse aucun film huileux sur la peau. Et que dire de son odeur...elle a définitivement une belle touche masculine que tout homme aimerait!!

October 17, 2016

My boyfriend usually uses the regular version of this product but now that we're getting into colder weather I grabbed this for him because his skin gets soooo dry in the late fall and winter. I'd say it works very comparably to the regular version so I'll be interested to see once we get into the really frigid temps if this has more moisturizing power than what he usually uses. Either way, this brand/product type really works for him and he always requests it when I'm buying personal care products.

October 14, 2016

Mon amoureux adore cette crème hydratante. Il Aime mieux le format à pompe par contre. Bonne odeur douce et hydrate bien sa peau sèche. Belle texture qui s'absorbe rapidement.

October 13, 2016

I am clearly not a man, but I tried this product anyway. My skin was moisturized, but I was wary of applying this product on my face as body/face should have different lotions

3.2/5

October 13, 2016

Ok so there was no difference between this and any other body lotion out there. Really though lotion that goes on the body should not go on the face. They have such different needs. And why do they keep marketing men and women's lotions ok I get there may be a scent difference but really they are the exact same thing. Why buy this?

October 12, 2016

I bought this product for my fiancé, but I ended up taking it back for myself! It's velvety and smooth, has a nice, subtle fragrance to it. Asolutely love it, leaves my skin so soft, and it's ridiculously well-priced for the quality!