Vaseline Intensive Care Men Repairing Moisture Fast Absorbing Body & Face Lotion Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 11 in Men's Moisturizer & Lotion

Absorbs in just 15 seconds and moisturizes to keep skin restored for 3 weeks, after 4 weeks' daily use.

Fast-absorbing + non-greasy.

For more info, visit Vaseline.

March 02, 2017

This is our go to lotion brand I find it works well and smells masculine. It's not expensive and it doesn't leave his skin feeling greasy or irritated from the scent.

March 02, 2017

Bought this for my hubby and he just loves it. He has very dry skin and he likes that this mosturizer helps with that, and that he can use it all over his body and even his face

March 02, 2017

This is a very good moisturiser. I use it all over my body. I have terribly dry itcy skin and in the winter its even painful. I recomend this product to any man. My chick digs it too!

March 01, 2017

My man bought this for his face and the smell was horrrible enough for me to write a review on it! It works ok, but he does feel like he does have to reapply a few times for the optimal result . I have asked him not to get this again simply from the smell when he gets close . It smells like an off brand Axe spray ! No thanks!

February 14, 2017

My wife bought me this and I'm glad she did. I work outside and get dry, itchy skin from the cold. This helps my hands tremendously. And it's not greasy feeling.

February 14, 2017

I was never a body lotion guy but i thought i would give it a go. Great stuff. I like the smell abd its great for winter. I like the pump easy to use. I keep it right by the shower. It has lasted me for months, big container

February 09, 2017

I use lots of this lotion my skin is so chapped and itchy from the cold weather and this lotion brings me instant relief.The smell is very light which I like.

February 09, 2017

I use this lotion on a regular basis. My hands are very dry and crack and this lotion actually provides relief!. I find this lotion to be thick and not greasy. I would highly recommend it.

February 09, 2017

This is my preferred lotion to pickup from the drugstore. The scent and effectiveness of this Vaseline lotion is why I buy it. It keeps my skin hydrated, even in the wintertime. The scent is more of my preference as it's more masculine without being too strong.

January 23, 2017

Mon conjoint l'utilise et il l'aime bien! Elle ne laisse pas la peau trop grasse et l'odeur est parfaite! Il la préfère aux autres crème de "madame" !!