NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested

September 21, 2018

Démaquillant doux pour ma peauce

Belle découverte! L'eau Micellair de Nivea est très efficace pour nettoyer et enlever tout résidu de maquillage sur la peau. J'ai vraiment aimer utiliser ce produit . Il est très efficace et laisse la peau douce. Bon format de produit pour le prix. L'eau Micellair de Nivea à un doux parfum qui n'irrite pas la peau plus sensible comme la mienne! Je vais continuer à utiliser se produit!

September 21, 2018

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!

I received a free trial bottle of the Nivea Micellair Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin from the best, ChickAdvisor. There are SO many brands claiming to have the best Micillair Water and then they all seem to give the best ratings they’ve received. Another reason I’m in love with ChickAdvisor, the reviews ar actually real... So, when all these Micillair Waters started popping up, I was on board. I went from brand to brand trying them. They were horrible. Seriously, I’m not just saying that. From completely drying my skin, to leaving a residue I could literally scrape off. I did not understand the hype and was so disappointed because I really wanted to make the Micillair Water a part of my daily skin care. Then came Nivea. Ahhhhhh I finally have found the Micillair Water that fits the actual magic words of all these other magic Micillair products. It truly is all in one and leaves completely zero residue(which is my huge pet peeve) I have now added the Nivea Micillair Water to my everyday skin care and it is here to stay. Go get it now. Like, stop what you’re doing and go get it now!

Gentle and Cleansing

Nivea MicellAIR Wate for Dry and Sensitive Skin is fantastic! It easily removed all my makeup without being irritating or drying and left my face feeling clean, fresh and hydrated without leaving behind a nasty film. Would definitely purchase again. Would definitely recommend.

September 21, 2018

Love how my skin felt after removing my makeup

I received this product for free and could not believe how clean and refreshed my skin felt afterwards. I wear lots of dark eye makeup and was impressed how much actually came off with how gentle it is. Definitely will purchase in the future.

Perfect for Cleansing & Makeup Removal

As a busy mom who is guilty of forgetting to remove her makeup now and then, this beautiful product made me actually look forward to taking the day off! The smell is light and soothing and the micellair water is rich enough without being overpoweringly oily to do an excellent job at removing my daily look.

These days, I don't wear a lot of eyeliner but my 10 minute face does consist of the basics: foundation, concealer, setting powder, blush, highlight/contour, eye primer, eyeshadow, eyebrow gel, and a mascara. I tried the micellair water both on its own with cotton balls as well as in conjunction with my makeup removal wipes. And while the first worked just fine, I simply prefer the feel of face wipes when removing my makeup.

For the amazing job it did cleansing my face and how smooth it left my skin feeling, this product is absolutely worth every cent! I've tried plenty of micellar waters before and this one is HANDS DOWN my favourite!! Highly recommend it!

3.2/5

NIVEA MICELLAIR WATER FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN

I feel the NIVEA MICELLAIR WATER FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN did not work for me. Especially for waterproof mascara. I had to keep rubbing the mascara around my eyes until it hurt then I just switched to my old brand. I always use waterproof mascara so this will not work for me. It does take off foundation fine. Maybe it works good on non waterproof mascara but I do not have any to try with. I like the size of the bottle, there is lots in it. It was not greasy like other make up removers. Just does not suit my needs but thank you for letting me try!

nivea micellair water

Excellent produit. J'ai beaucoup apprécié le sentiment de propreté et la sensation de confort après avoir utilisé ce produit. Merci beaucoup pour ce magnifique produit.

Worked great!

This was a great product. To be honest though I don't usually use a makeup remover so I didn't have anything to compare it too.

I thought it worked fantastic. The first time I used it was after having a bridal makeup trial, so lots of makeup to take off! It did take me a few cotton balls but my face felt clean and didn't irritate my skin. I also feel like it comes in a huge bottle and I didn't need to use to much. It should last a while!

#gotitfree for my honest opinion

Love it

Love the Nivea micelliar cleansing water when I put on light makeup. It removes my makeup beautifully. I love water based makeup remover. It feels less heavy on my face. Great for light makeup days.

Does the job!

The Micellar water I got to try for free does what it's supposed to; remove the make up without removing the top layer of my skin! It leaves me with a smooth and a clean feeling! Thank you #Nivea and #ChickAdvisor!