4.1/5
NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm Reviews

• Leaves your lips irresistibly smooth and well protected against dryness
• Brings out the natural beauty of your lips with a pearly shimmer
• Contains Pearl and Silk Extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

March 15, 2016

Love this product! I often have dry lips in this cold weather which looks awful under lip stick so this is the perfect solution! It is tinted lipgloss which moisterizes and gives you colour - best of both worlds

March 15, 2016

This lip balm was included in my review package for #NIVEAMustHave. At first I wasn't sure about the color but I liked it. My lips gets very dry in winter and this lip balm really helps.My lips feels smoother and I like the pearly shine. Thank You for letting me try this product.

March 15, 2016

This lip balm was included in my review package for #NIVEAMustHaves and I really like it. It has a great shine which I like to apply on top of a darker lip stick colour to make it pop. Or it is also a good chap stick for when it's windy or cold outside. Great multi purpose lip balm, I definitely recommend it as a good basic to have in your beauty case!

March 15, 2016

I would recommend this to everyone that i know and do not know.It made my lips feel very soft and I loved it,I use it everyday.My daughter ven loves using it also.I love it,love it ,love it.

2.8/5

March 15, 2016

I tried this product but didn't like the colour it left on my lips, baby pink is not my colour. I do not wear make-up and the coloured lip balm looked out of place. I found that when I put in on it flaked, I think it was because my lips are chapped.

March 15, 2016

I received Nivea Pearly Shine lip balm in the mail to test . I have been using pearly shine lip balm for several weeks now. I has made a huge difference with my chapped lips . I would definitely recommend this product.

2.0/5

March 15, 2016

I received this as part of a product review box. I don't like it... I don't like the color on me and it doesn't keep my lips moisturized and this is what I need.

March 14, 2016

Love this lip balm. Especially at this time of year. It really left my lips feeling soft and I love love love the pearly shimmer. It's not just a lip balm, it is all I need. I can actually use this as a natural pearly gloss while its moisturizing. Also, love the flavor/ taste as well. Awesome product.

March 14, 2016

Love love love. Helps keep my lips from drying out & I love the feel of it. I do have to apply it often for the moisture feeling to stay but its great! Not a huge fan of the colour but at least its a light tone

March 14, 2016

Got it for reviewing as a chichAdvisor memeber , Thank you so much !!
    I am already a huge fan of Nivea lip bams . It smells really good and has a very glossy finish for some time ( like an hour maximum ) and then you have to keep reapplying for that shine .