3.9/5
NIVEA Pure & Natural Body Milk Reviews
Ranked #1201 in Body Lotions & Creams

NIVEA Pure & Natural Body Milk contains organic Argan and Jojoba Oil that help nourish dry skin and restore the skin's natural balance with a light, fresh scent. For more information, visit http://www.nivea.ca

June 02, 2017

I love the Nivea pure & natural organic argan oil & jojoba oil body milk for dry skin!! It has as an amazing refreshing scent. It is not a thick lotion that leaves you skin greasy. My skin can't get enough of this amazing product!

May 30, 2017

I had the opportunity recently to be at Shoppers Drug Mart here in Saskatoon and they had this on sale from $8.99 plus a $4 coupon attached. I decided to try this (Price point was a huge factor!) I purchased the Dry to Very Dry Skin and I have to tell you I actually enjoyed this?! Shocker really. I am not a fan of the scent (never could understand companies that scent things for Dry or Very Dry Skin ~ normally scents are aggregators). Nonetheless, the effectiveness is nice. My hands are feeling the difference and I am actually "motivated" to put it on most of my body. I am not sure if it is because it is Body Milk versus a lotion, but the texture is really nice.

If you can find it on sale, then, by all means, try it! PS - 95% naturally sourced ingredients - a bonus!

April 04, 2017

I like the smell of this lotion but it is way too greasy and I feel like I have to air dry before getting dressed, It just doesn't feel like it absorbs into my skin, just sits on the top layer and I feel all slimy.

November 12, 2016

This is a nice, light body moisturizer. It absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy on your skin. I have been using this in the summer months and find that it's effective, however now that the weather is turning colder I need to switch to something stronger for the cold dry months. If you have exceptionally dry skin it might not be the best product.

1.7/5

October 27, 2016

malheureusement pourtant que ça donne un peu l'aspect hydraté a ma peau ça laisse un fil très gras et tu va pas te sentir alaise dans ta peau avec une sorte de pâte

May 12, 2016

I very much enjoy this product. I have super dry skin and I find this lotion leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated and looking healthy. I also love that this Nivea moisturizer contains organic ingredients.

January 29, 2016

This product takes a bit of time to soak in but it helps relieve my dry skin in the winter months. I keep a bottle at my bedside and in my living room so I can apply it throughout the day. Some body lotions leave a greasy residue but not Nivea...great product!

September 14, 2011

CAN you say A-M-A-Z-I--N-G? - cuz that's what this product is!

Nivea released this product not to long ago, it promises a 95% natural product free of parabens, silicones, mineral oils and colourants - but that doens't mean it's gonna be amazing, does it?

Luckily it is in this case, this very light, slightly scented body milk is amazing at doing what it's supposed to do MOISTURIZE.

At first I was very skeptic about it, since it says it's for dry skin types, my body skin leans towards the more normal kind, so of course I didn't think it would work out for me. I must say that I was pleasantly supprised by how it felt on my skin, it was very moisturising but still not greasy or oily feeling, which I experience with most body butters and milks. I definetly think that Nivea could sell this for much higher of a price, but I'm really glad they don't, because this is a product I will purchase again and again and again