NIVEA Pure & Natural Hand Cream

NIVEA Pure & Natural Hand Cream Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #332 out of 373 in Hand Lotions & Creams

NIVEA Pure & Natural Hand Cream provides optimum protection for the sensitive skin on the hands, with Argan Oil to make skin soft and supple again. For more information, please visit http://www.nivea.ca

April 04, 2017

J'aime la crème à mains Nivea pure & natural. Elle est très efficace, pas besoin d'en remettre souvent. Elle ne rend pas les mains graisseuse. Elle sent très bonne en plus !

August 18, 2011

I really like this hand cream. I work in an office and I find my hands become very dry during the day from washing and touching paper. The cream does a great job of nourishing my hands and doesn't feel greasy. It also has a light scent which is very nice.

July 21, 2011

I got this product to review and I'm okay with this product. I don't love it but I don't hate it. It's just a simple hand moisturizer for me and it does moisturize, but it doesn't moisturize as well as some of the other brands. However, I do like that it's lightweight so it's great for summer. The scent is not overly powerful and that's good since I don't want to be smelling lotion every time I move my hand to work. Overall, this is a good hand moisturizer and it does its job.

July 21, 2011

I received a sample of this to try out, and I think I like it!
    I used it for my sunburns which it obviously didn't help to take away, but I did feel it moisturize my legs (I used it there...and not on my hands) quite well. One application in the morning (oat my desk) lasted until 5pm. I didn't have skin cracking like I usually do!
    Definitely not a long-term product unless you're prepared to buy it constantly.
    But all around good product!