NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion Reviews

Over time, skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This advanced formula, enriched with Q10, Creatine and L-Carnitine:
  • Noticeably improves the feeling of skin firmness within 2 weeks
  • Instantly leaves your skin feeling more elastic
  • Strengthens the skin through moisturization
You might also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

Lotion corporelle raffermissante Q10 de NIVEA. Avec le temps, la peau peut perdre sa fermeté et son élasticité. Cette formule avancée, enrichie de Q10, Créatine et L-Carnitine:o Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Procure instantanément à votre peau une plus grande sensation d’élasticité
  • Renforce la peau grâce à l’hydratation

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Crème à mains anti-âge NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 11, 2019
    Merton, United Kingdom

Amazing lotion

I use this lotion for long time and the results are amazing.

I had problems because my body skin was really dry , but now It leaves my body skin hydrated for all day and it's fragrance is good.

October 09, 2019
    Portsmouth, United Kingdom

love it

its a really good moisturiser, non sticky or greasy and sinks in well. im not so sure about the firming aspect of it, but if you hate body lotions and how they feel, then you will like this one as it sinks in so fast. highly recommend

September 26, 2019

hydrating lotion

I love Nivea Products. This is one of them.
    the most amazing and hydrating lotion which makes skin feel fresh and hydrated in winter.

with Vitamin C, firming lotion makes skin good in just 15 days
    must try product

August 08, 2019
    Cheshire East, United Kingdom

Good but need keep applying

This is good it it does tone but i find that you have to apply everyday if you stop for a few days i notice the difference. It is quite light and easy to apply. I have stopped using it while i'm pregnant, just to be on the safe side, but you can bet i be straight back to it once baby is here (i already have two pots waiting for when he gets here lol)

July 14, 2019
    Bromley, United Kingdom

Fantastic

I love this lotion,it’s light but penetrates deep into my skin.feels light smells delicious and had really turned my jelly bits more toned especially my thighs and hip area.
    I’ve tried other heavier creams and not had any results but this is fab

July 10, 2019

Go-to summer body lotion

My favourite body lotion for over 10 years and is my go to summer lotion. Absorbs easily, and is light and hydrating with a nice soft scent. I do feel like my skin looks firm and radiant when I use it. It’s not moisturizing enough for cold Canadian winters but I’ll always go back to it once it warms up!

June 27, 2019

I can not live without!

I've never been a fan of using moisturizing cream on the body. I always had the feeling that it was all day long when I used some. But after I tried this Nivea moisturizer everything changed. It is quickly absorbed by the skin and we do not get the feeling of luscious skin after use. And it really moisturizes well, I'm living in Calgary Canada and here the weather is very dry and this cream has saved me. On the promise of firmer skin, I think I felt a little more firmness in my skin. But for me, what I really like in this cream is the issue of rapid absorption.

April 18, 2019

This is a game changer

I have tried all kinds of body lotions from my teen ages till now and nothing comes even close to this one. I can never go without it for even a day, especially after a shower. I have used it for more than 10 years and my skin is baby soft and almost as firm as a 30 something. It’s very hydrating without being sticky and my skin feels so soft after using it right after a shower when my skin is still slightly damp. It works and I love it

April 04, 2019

a pioneer in the industry

I have been using this product for ages and I always find myself going back to it. There are so many new products in the market at the moment and I do try some of them. But when it comes to hydration and affordability, Nivea for sure does it best! I highly recommend this product!

March 26, 2019

Soft and smooth skin

I love using nivea q10 firming lotion. It makes my skin feeling smooth and firm. I like it that its not sticky on the skin. I love the fresh smell as well. I use it everyday after bathing. My day is not complete without using it. Even at the end of the day, i can still smell the scent on my skin. I recommend it to everyone to use.