NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Cleansing Lotion Reviews
Ranked #19 in Facial Cleansers

• The skin is effectively cleansed and purified by removing make-up
• For a smoother and even skin appearance

How to use:
• Apply with fingertips and gently massage into the skin. Remove surplus with cotton pad or rinse off with lukewarm water.
For more information, please visit NIVEA.

September 19, 2017

I have used this product frequently.

This product works well for my skin type and leaves a nice feeling on my skin. I find it very easy to use and removes everything without drying my skin.

June 18, 2017

nivea q10

I love the feeling of nivea q10 product on my face, it is not oily or heavy, and it makes me feel clean, i also love the fact it is doing a great job with my skin, it is quite noticeable . i love alot of the nivea products.

May 20, 2017

I originally bought this because it was anti-wrinkle and it was a cleansing lotion as well. I love the way it makes my face feel afterwards not tight and drying which I find alot of cleansers do. And best of all it fights against wrinkles.. My must have facial cleanser.

January 22, 2017

My Fiancé bought me this for Christmas and I love love it. It's very mild smelling which I like for face cream. Makes my skin feel great & it doesn't make it oily feeling.

0.8/5

January 14, 2017

I purchased this using a coupon and got in store points. I found it didn't work too well on the very light wrinkle line I have. I wouldn't buy it again. Its also more expensive than what I would want to pay for such a product had I had to pay full price for it.

April 27, 2016

Love this cleansing lotion. Leaves a mild soothing scent and also leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. This lotion can be used before applying makeup for day or before bedtime.

April 27, 2016

I love that this product is not greasy. I used it on my face and on my hands and it made a slight difference. It smoothed out most of the wrinkles on my hands and face but it does take time to work. It is a product that works over a period of time.

April 26, 2016

This cleansing lotion is amazing and very effective.Cleans every trace of make up off and everyday dirt without irritating my skin & a little goes a long way, so the bottle lasts long.

April 26, 2016

I've been using this Nivea Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Cleansing Lotion for about 2 weeks now religiously. I love the feeling of how soft my face feels after using it. I almost don't need moisturizer after. That's how effective this product is! It is definitely my go-to cleansing lotion from now on!

I LOVE Nivea products!!!

April 26, 2016

I have so many different Cleansing lotions, scrubs, oils and cleansing bars. This cleanser made @NIVEA (Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Cleansing Lotion) works better or just as well as some of the high priced facial cleansers I have tried and purchased. Not only does it remove all your makeup, but it also contains #Q10plus to help fight anti-aging, it moisturizes and leaves your skin so soft and beautiful. I highly recommend this product or any of @NiveaCanada #Q10plus skincare line. Much more affordable and they work so well.