4.1/5
Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Serum Reviews

Vichy Neovadiol introduces the first Compensating Complex with key dermatological ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid and a high dose of Pro-Xylane able to compensate the effects of menopause on the skin.

A firmer skin, more denser with more defined contours (+ 39% in 4 hours), comfort and immediate freshness.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Day Cream and Vichy Neovadiol Night Compensating Complex Cream.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

March 06, 2019

Definitely recommend!

I tried this serum after being given it as a gift and I have to say after just using it once i already notice a difference in my skin. The serum is light weight, not greasy at all and a little bit goes a long way so even though it may be a bit pricey it will last a long time. It made my skin feel soft and gave it a nice glow.

December 13, 2017

Great Serum

I am so addicted to serums right now. It creates a very light glow on the skin, and makes my already soft skin softer than I could imagine. Has a light fragrance. The product spreads well, so not much product is needed per application.

November 29, 2017

exceptionnel

j'ai une peau ménopausée donc terne , manque de densité et d'hydratation et wow tout à coup mon visage c'est illuminé grâce à ce sérum . Seulement une petite quantité est nécessaire pour faire le visage et le coup . La texture est soyeuse à souhait et rend le visage doux , illuminé , hydraté avec un teint plus sain , le sérum pénètre rapidement dans la peau un atout pour moi . En quelques jours , vous constaterez une différence marquante . L'effet se fait sentir toute la journée . Format classique et pratique avec sa pompe . Vous pouvez utiliser la gamme complète les résultats n'en seront que meilleur . Let's go les chick it's the best for the price .

June 27, 2017

Love this product!!

I am 45 and this was my first serum purchase. I love this product. It really helped with my smile lines on the sides of my mouth. I used it day and night. It smells great and goes on like silk.

November 28, 2016

This is beautiful ladies. If you have mature, sensitive, dehydrated and/or dull skin, this product is for you. If you are going through menopause you know how our skin has changed and we need to make sure we take very good care by drinking water and using exceptional skin care. This is one of those products. Every time I put a small amount of this compensating complex on my skin, it just drinks it up and it leaves my skin/face with a healthy glow, looking fresh and toned and vibrant while feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. It works amazingly with Vichy Neoadiol day cream and night cream. In 3 weeks I had more compliments than I have had in so long. My skin is in its late fifties but now feels and looks 10 years younger. Moisturizing and radiance at its best. I have already purchased these products to continue to keep my skin looking and feeling great. I would definitely recommend the three products mentioned and using them individually works great while using them together provides awesome results. Enjoy.

August 25, 2016

Lovely tingling on your skin after applying!!! It makes my skin feel fresh without feeling greasy. My skin looks more luminous after using this serum. I think it's worth the price. I received this product for free.

August 24, 2016

Thanks Chick Advisor for allowing me to test this product, and what a great product it was! I loved the light consistency of it, the light scent and how easily it was absorbed into my skin. I also used it on my neck and chest. I noticed a difference in my skin, it seemed brighter and not as dull. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends.
    Thanks again Chick Advisor & Vichy!

August 22, 2016

I received this set of products in this summer. This set is perfectly for my age. It is anti-age product.
    Love the serum so much. I used it with the cream.

August 22, 2016

I got those samples in the summer. And I brought it on my vacation. I used this one with the cream. It perfectly gave me the protection and hydration of my skin.

August 22, 2016

I used this as part of 3 step regime. I have never used a serum before or a 3 step regime . I was very excited to learn that I was chosen to review these products from Chick Advisor for free and since I have very sensitive skin and would never spend this much on something that I was unsure if it would break me out or not. To my surprise I fell in love the serum is so soft and silky and makes ur face feel amazing even without the cream. The results started to appear just after a couple of weeks whoo hoo as I really do hate my crows feet and to feel like im getting old with every new wrinkle. I would recommend this serum on a couple of things great feeling of your skin amazing glow and u can see the results in a few weeks and a very good moisturizer it definitely compliments the day cream and night cream it's not greasy and feels light and silky on your face and this bottle will last a very long time. I have been using this 3 step regime for a month and a half and hardly took a dent out of it therefore making it worth every cent. Thanks for the great opportunity Chick Advisor