NIVEA Repair & Care Body Lotion Reviews

• For extra dry skin
• Protects the skin’s moisture barrier and soothes rough areas of dry skin
• The formula, with Panthenol, provides your skin with 48h of relief from dry, tight skin

How to use:
• Massage all over your body at least once a day, in gentle, circular motions.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

April 01, 2019

safe body lotion purchase

I really liked this product at first because it applied very nicely but after a while, I realized it didn't help my skin at all - it maintained the moisture, which is usually a standard goal.

March 27, 2019

Good

Moisturizes okay but I do have to reapply after a few hours. I wouldn't say it last for 48 hours. The only complaint I have about this product is that it feels a bit tacky after a few months especially on my feet when going to bed. I didn't notice that before.

March 15, 2019

Really Awesome

It is a great body moisturizer. It doesn't stick, it leaves the skin soft and very fragrant. It isn't necessary to use much product, it spreads well on the skin and dries quickly. Very good. My favorite.

January 30, 2019

Our new choice for dry skin

I have a toddler with dry, sensitive skin who hates lotion because it stings her skin, but this is the first she doesn't mind. Even though it's lightly scented, no pain. She comments on how she likes the smell. And after just using it once, her terribly dry skin was almost completely fixed. Now we use it after every bath.

August 11, 2018

Hydrate vraiment 48 heures!

Cette lotion hydratante de Nivea hydrate vraiment la peau pendant 48 heures. De plus en plus que j'essaie des produits de cette marque, je suis de plus en plus ravie. Pour le prix qui est bas, elle vaut le coût. Elle fonctionne vraiment. J'aime sa texture et elle s'absorbe bien dans la peau. De plus, elle sent bon.

August 06, 2018

My Holy Grail!

I’m someone who struggled finding body lotions that were moisturizing enough for me. Living in such a dry climate is hard enough for anyone’s skin but that plus my already dry skin made finding good lotions and creams difficult. This lotion is amazing and the best bang for your buck. I get the one that’s guaranteed to last 48 hours and geared towards dry, sensitive skin. I love how thick but non-greasy it is and how smooth my skin is after. Definitely a must try!

March 31, 2018

Absorbs well

I have really sensitive skin so I have to be careful what products I use. Nivea Repair and Care body lotion has been amazing! I have used an entire bottle of it and haven't had any bad reaction or sensitivity towards it. It is light but still very moisturizing and absorbs really well. It's really well priced as well and available at any big box or grocery store.

March 19, 2018

Helps with dry skin

This lotion is the most effective body lotion that I’ve ever used, especially on my feet during the summer months, when my feet tend to be very dry and cracked!

February 17, 2018

My must have item in winter

Last winter when I was pregnant, my body skin turned dry and itchy, especially in the belly and thighs areas. I found that Nivea repair and care body lotion can really helps. After about 3 days, it soothed my skin and 1 week later, my itches healed. Amazing! And during this winter I still apply it daily after bathing to hydrate and nourish my body skin.

Updated On: February 17, 2018

Last winter when I was pregnant, my body skin turned dry and itchy, especially in the belly and thighs areas. I found that Nivea repair and care body lotion can really help. After about 3 days, it soothed my skin and 1 week later, my itches healed. Amazing! And during this winter I still apply it daily after bathing to hydrate and nourish my body skin.

February 06, 2018

AMAZING!

I have inherently dry skin, and for years haven't been able to find a single product that will have lasting effects. Finally, I stumbled upon this cream and it has blown my MIND. Highly recommend for people who struggle with dry skin, and have tried everything to no avail. This stuff works!