NIVEA Stress Protect Anti-Perspirant Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 539 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

June 20, 2017

Great alternative

I bought the Nivea Stress Protect Roll-on as an alternative to my usual Secret outlast clear gel that I always get. I noticed that the Nivea one does smell better and smells better over the term of the day - the other brand mixes weird with my sweat and smells musky by the end of the day. This one did not cause that issue and left my pits feeling pretty dry even though I do sweat a lot. I did notice some white lines on my shirt which is a huge pet peeve of mine when it comes to antiperspirants/deodorant -so I will def try out another version of this same line to compare before giving up. I was generally impressed and would recommend giving it a try if you are looking for something new/different.

May 25, 2017

I'll be the first to admit that I have major pit sweat issues... Or at least I used to. Thanks to Nivea stress protect antiperspirant, it's no longer an issue. I find myself dry and fresh day after day. I do find it more expensive than most other antiperspirants/deodorants but I definitely recommend it.

January 09, 2017

This product is very effective. It definitely lasts a long time. Doesn't irritate my skin at all. Very quality reliable product while still being affordable.

November 13, 2016

I have been using this product for a year now and it absolutely works.
    All of Nivea's deodorants are excellant and I will definitely continue using them as the price is affordable.

September 27, 2016

I always struggled to find an anti-perspirant that actually prevented sweat and this one does the trick. It works all day and has a nice smell to it that isn't overpowering. Sometimes it can apply too thick but I think that may be only when it's warm and the product softens. It would be nice if it didn't because it doesn't work as well when not applied properly and leaves white marks. However, the majority of the time it works perfectly and does more than what more expensive anti-perspirants have tried to do.

September 07, 2016

Three words: Best Deodorant Ever! I find that most deodorants never last long, and that most of them leave deodorant clumps in my armpits. I found this deodorant to be super smooth on my underarms, and to be very long-lasting no matter how much sweating I do.

September 03, 2016

Ce deodorant porte tres bien son nom car en cas de stress il est toujours au rendez-vous. En ce qui concerne l'odeur elle n'est vraiment pas trop concentré il n'intervient donc pas avec votre parfum, comme tout les produits Nivea. C'est vraiment mon deodorant de premier choix.

June 15, 2016

Works well, smells nice typical nivea mild fragrance. Very soft , only thing that i did not like but may be its me its curdls in creases like a little white balls not sure how to explain it

April 07, 2016

This deodorant smells very nice and does exactly what it claims. I use this deodorant every time I go to the gym and especially when I have a test. No matter how stressed i get the deodorant stays strong and keeps me smelling fresh! The only complaint I have is that it takes a couple minutes to fully dry.

April 04, 2016

I have been searching for a good anti-perspirant for a long time and i never found anything that works for me, since I do tend to sweat a lot even when I am cold (weird I know). When I tried this I literally fell in love. It works very well and I have not yet had a problem with it. It does stain white a little but it works amazing if you do sweat a lot I would definitely recommend it. Stays on all day and it's a nice creamy formula that goes on quite easy.

What's Your Favorite?