NIVEA Visage Pure & Natural Cleansing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #898 out of 1050 in Facial Cleansers

NIVEA Visage Pure & Natural Cleansing Lotion is good for all skin types and contains organize Argan Oil and Aloe Vera. The Pure & Natural Facial care products contain no parabens, silicones or artificial colourants and are made with 95 per cent naturally sourced ingredients. Visit nivea.ca for more information.

March 09, 2016

I went to the drug store wanting to get just a plain-jane moisturizer for my face (as I get really dry patches on my face) but I came across this beauty! It's for all skin types and t's both a cleanser to remove dirt and make-up but also acts as a moisturizer. It's so soft that I never had to apply cream after using it and usually I do because a lot of cleansers tend to dry out my skin completely. It leaves my skin super soft and almost poreless which is great because I use this before I apply foundation and it leaves an overall flawless look.

However, this product was, I believe, $12.99 which isn't that bad but I had gotten it for $8.99 (all about those sales!). It's 200mL and you truly only need two dollops at the most to cover your entire face so that $16.99 could stretch a long ways.

I definitely would recommend this to a friend that has sensitive skin and wants to ditch those harsh makeup wipes and go straight to the cleansing lotion!

Updated On: March 09, 2016

I was bouncing back between two prices but the price was $12.99 not $16.99. Receipts do come in handy!

September 27, 2013

I was SO excited to try this product. I thought it would be a great addition to my skin care routine but unfortunately every single time I try it out, I end up with an AWFUL breakout. It usually lasts a week or two and leaves me upset every time, but I keep going back thinking it may be something else causing it. I will not try this again, because now I know for sure this is the problem. But if you have sensitive, oily-combo beware of this product!

July 25, 2011

This is the first time that a cleansing lotion actually takes off all my makeup! Water rinses off the entire product from my face! I also haven't broken out even once from it, compared to my Vichy 3-in-1 cleanser.
    I would definitely purchase this product again and again. My new makeup remover!