NIZORAL Ketoconazole 2% Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

January 06, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Excellent shampoing qui combat bien les pellicules

Très bon shampoing à utiliser si vous avez des pellicules. Le produit est très efficace et permet d'obtenir des cheveux bien propres sans pellicules qui tombent sur vos épaules. Mon seul bémol est la grosseur du produit qui est petit et une petit peu dispendieux mais que j'achète quand même vu son efficacité .

December 30, 2020

How is this not #1?

I have tried many things to treat dandruff in my hair. Let me tell you, this is the only thing that has worked! I also had dandruff on my face which this took complete care of. I recommend to use it every day for a week and then once a week for a month. I leave it on for about 5 minutes and then wash it off. It is also great for tinea versicolor caused by malassezia yeast. I made the mistake of trying to combat dandruff with oils which only makes it worse because the fungus likes oil!

December 08, 2020

Would/do buy

I Have seborrheic dermatitis and breakout into rashes due to my hair and this shampoo does wonders! I haven't had a reaction to my hair since! Will continue to buy

December 03, 2020

The only shampoo that helps

After years of dealing with dandruff, itchiness and then developing into what my dermatologist diagnosed me with what is called "seborrheic dermatitis", which is basically a fancier word for itchy, flaky scalp, I have finally found the best shampoo for my scalp. It has helped with the itchiness and the flakiness tremendously and I highly recommend this to anyone who has the same issue. It is pretty pricey for a small bottle, but if nothing else works, this is the best option.

November 11, 2020

staple in my house

we've been using nizoral in my house for years. it works so well and you only need to use a little bit. i use it about once every two weeks especially in the winter. a little goes a long way so its worth the price in my opinion

November 11, 2020

Ça l’a fonctionné pour moi!

Produit peu coûteux qui donne des résultats! Ne sens pas particulièrement bon, mais avec l’utilisation d’un revitalisant avec odeurs c’est parfait! Rend un peu les cheveux sec sinon c’est un merveilleux produit

August 14, 2020

Best dandruff treatment . Ever.

I have had dandruff all my life and it wasn't until I discovered Nizoral shampoo that I got relief. I use it twice every week and my dandruff is gone. Works so so much better than other brands.

July 31, 2020

Enfin la solution à mon problème

Après plus de 2 ans à avoir des pellicules je suis tombée sur ce produit. Je l’utilise depuis plus de 5 ans une fois par semaine et enfin mon problème est résolu. L’odeur n’est pas trop désagréable

July 11, 2020

Saviour for fungal acne!!

I was hesitant to order this product for my skin (I have those tiny bumps under the skin called fungal acne.) LISTEN....my bumps were 95% GONE 2 hours after applying this to my face, and clear every day since. It's a miracle product, try it! :)

June 18, 2020

Works Better than Prescription Strength

This shampoo is a life saver. I have itchy dry scalp flare ups and this shampoo calms my scalp so that I am comfortable. The scent is not overwhelming and it does not dry out my hair. I have used prescription strength anti dandruff shampoos in the past but Nizoral works better than any of them and at a fraction of the price. Highly recommend!