We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.4/5
30 reviews
NIZORAL Ketoconazole 2% Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

    Reviews and Ratings

    97% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    4.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 01, 2018

    Parfait pour la dermatite, mais très assèchant.

    La joie avec le stress, c'est que chaque corps réagit de façon différente. Moi, ça fait des plaques de dermatite,et avec les cheveux court ce n'est pas super.

    Ce produit a tout réglé!!! Je l'utilise maintenant une fois par semaine (un peu plus en session d'examen) et je n'ai plus de problème. Les plaques ont toutes disparues. ^^

    Par contre, ce produit assèche vraiment les cheveux. Alors n'hésitez pas à vous procurer un bon revitalisant!!

    De plus, il a tendance à décolorer rapidement les cheveux. Mes cheveux roux deviennent de plus en plus blonds à chaque utilisation.

    Malgré tout ça, pour tout les bienfait que ça apporte, je vous recommande grandement ce produit!! ^^

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 23, 2018

    Great for dandruff in the winter!

    Love this product. Great for dandruff in the winter when hair and scalp get dry. Unlike similar products, this one does not leave your hair thick and greasy. I use it once a week and it keeps the dandruff away between usage. Smell isn't the best, but it works so what more can you ask for!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 11, 2018

    Doctor recomened

    After being picked on by my sister I decided to go to the doctor about my dandruff. I had very bad dandruff and flaky itchy scalp. This is what my Skin doctor recommendation. I used it 2x a week and it did a great job

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 19, 2018

    ça donne l'effet attendu

    Je n'aime pas ce shampoing, mais il fait bien l'affaire en alternance à chaque semaine avec d'autres shampoings. Il laisse mes cheveux fins poreux, donc j'ai besoin d'applique un bon revitalisant. L'odeur et la couleur du produit n'inspirent pas confiance. J'ai l'impression d'utiliser un savon antibactérien. Pas l'fun mais nécessaire.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 08, 2018

    Adieu eczema

    J ai un sérieux cas de eczéma quand je suis stressée. Je deviens pleins de galles dans la tête et ca pique. Nizoral réussi la ou les produits prescrits et dispendieux n'ont pas réussi.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 22, 2018

    For all contact sport athletes

    I love this product and i not only use it as a shampoo but also on my body as a wash. As a wrestler i need to protect myself from disease and Nizoral ensures that i stay clean.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 19, 2018

    Works great

    My scalp gets dry and itchy in the winter causing dandruff. This was the best solution to resolving the issue. I used it once a week as I wash my hair 2-3 times a week and it did the job. Definitely the best product for dandruff!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 19, 2018

    Works well

    This product has helped me get rid of dandruff, this has a pleasant smell. But it definitely has helped get rid of dandruff but I don't think it had gotten did if the dandruff stuck to the scalp.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 12, 2018

    Easy solution for stubborn dandruff

    I unfortunately started noticing increased greasy hair a few years ago which quickly followed with dandruff. I have long dark hair so this was particularly troublesome. I tried various different brands of shampoo and scalp moisturizer, but the only thing that actually makes a difference for me is Nizoral, which was recommended by my hairdresser. I only use a tiny time size amount once per week at the base of my hairline, an let the lather sit on the scalp for 2 minutes. Blow dry my hair afterwards and I have absolutely no dandruff for at least 5 to 7 days !

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    Anonymous
    January 06, 2018

    Works great!

    This is the only dandruff shampoo that worked for me. After just one use and no more itching or flakes. Still use it once every other week to keep things under control. It does dry out your hair but nothing conditioner won’t fix. It is a bit pricey but found it at Costco for the 19.99 for 2 bottles. Don’t mind paying that much for something that works.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.