NIZORAL Ketoconazole 2% Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

January 12, 2018

Easy solution for stubborn dandruff

I unfortunately started noticing increased greasy hair a few years ago which quickly followed with dandruff. I have long dark hair so this was particularly troublesome. I tried various different brands of shampoo and scalp moisturizer, but the only thing that actually makes a difference for me is Nizoral, which was recommended by my hairdresser. I only use a tiny time size amount once per week at the base of my hairline, an let the lather sit on the scalp for 2 minutes. Blow dry my hair afterwards and I have absolutely no dandruff for at least 5 to 7 days !

January 06, 2018

Works great!

This is the only dandruff shampoo that worked for me. After just one use and no more itching or flakes. Still use it once every other week to keep things under control. It does dry out your hair but nothing conditioner won’t fix. It is a bit pricey but found it at Costco for the 19.99 for 2 bottles. Don’t mind paying that much for something that works.

October 20, 2017

Best Dandruff Shampoo On The Market

Follow instructions on the bottle and look no further. I use once a week as I only wash hair twice a week so my hair doesn't dry out. Best best best dandruff shampoo out there.

October 02, 2017

The only dandruff shampoo I trust

This is the best dandruff shampoo I've ever used. I really like the scent of the shampoo, it works to reduce and get rid of dandruff. I really like the fact you dont need to use it with every shower so you can make the bottle last longer. I find its a bit drying on my hair though but a little bit of conditioner fixes that.

September 20, 2017

I use this product regularly

Bright pink dandruff shampoo.. the scent is quite strong but that's how you can tell it is working. I have struggled with dandruff for years, but have noticed it is much better after using this shampoo 3x a week. Pricier than head and shoulders but totally worth it.

September 18, 2017

Not just for dandruff

I used to buy this at the recommendation of our family doctor. My son was a wrestler and had contacted ring worm more than once. We used it to treat it. We started using this as a wash after wrestling practice and tournaments and were successful at keeping it away.

August 22, 2017

Fantastique! J'achèterai encore!

Wow! Je doutais de ce produit qu'un ami m'a suggéré mais après l'essaie qui a su tout résoudre mes problème de cuir chevelu.

Il est important de bien lire les instructions, mais après que deux shampooing j'ai pu remarqué le bien-être que ça m'a fait.

Merci

June 01, 2017

Being a long time sufferer of dandruff, the Nizoral Ketoconazole 2% Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is byfar the most effective product you can use to combat regular dandruff and an itchy scalp! I've been using Head and Shoulders over the past few years, but it really didn't do the trick to stop scalp itching. My doctor suggested I give the Nizoral Shampoo a try, although it being an over-the-counter product (not prescription) and a bit pricy for a tiny bottle - but I can contest that it definitely does the trick to help with itching and you just need a tiny dime size to use each week. Highly recommend!

April 01, 2017

Normal dandruff shampoos that I've tried after seeing ads on TV for don't work. Nizoral leaves my scalp in considerably less flaky conditions than anything else. Takes a little while to see the effectiveness, but once you use as directed, dandruff goes away. I find it leaves my hair relatively soft too!

September 08, 2016

I have suffered from dandruff for years and years. I've tried so many shampoos with only mild relief at times. I stumbled on a random article of top 7 shampoos to try and this was on it. I thought hey why not. I used it once and all of my dandruff was gone-I couldn't even believe my eyes. It is a small bottle for its price but it works! I'm will to pay anything!!!