1 review
NORTH AMERICAN HEMP CO. LINE LIFTING FACE CREAM Reviews

Good - 0

October 10, 2016

I received this summer from THE KIT SUMMER SURVIVAL BOX a sample 5mL of North American hemp co. Line lifting face cream

Received it throug a discounted summer promotion sample pay for box :)

I never heard of this brand...until received the box.

I like that the front package right away states " all natural formula, paragon and dea free, contains organic hemp seed oil"

Looked appealing to me. I used it at night and morning around my eyes wrinkle area and laugh lines, and sometimes for head lines.

I noticed the cream is very luxurious , very soft, blends into the skin, absorbs, I notice it leaves skin hydrated soft and not oily or greasy. I noticed it sinks into the lines, which is what the cream intends to do.

I didn't notice any reduction of lines, then again I used for 2 weeks...but I noticed the lines were softer and hydrated not as rough looking.

Honestly I really liked this cream!!!

It compares similar to Estes Lauder or lancome face creams I have used before and been impressed with, so I will see where I can purchase and decided from there will I purchase or not.

But honestly a good product and I am glad I tried.
    I would recommend using directly on the lines and using with combination of a face cream for hydration throughout.