4.1/5
North American Hemp Co. soak it up moisturizing shampoo and conditioner Reviews
#316 in Shampoo

March 24, 2017

I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for the last two weeks and am very impressed by it. I've used other natural hair products and have been disappointed in the lather and cleaning abilities. However, this duo leaves my hair feeling soft and clean and the lather is Soooo thick. The consistency of the products is a bit...snot-like....but it doesn't take much- one pump - to create a luxurious lather in my waist-length hair. Love this stuff and will buy again!

March 01, 2017

Does what a good shampoo should. Cleanses without damage, leaving your hair feeling incredibly soft and healthy. Bought on a whim and become a die hard customer.

January 26, 2017

I recently purchased a box of various hair products online and this shampoo & conditioner were included. This company was new to me so I was excited to try these. The shampoo and conditioner makes my hair feel soft, smooth & silky. These products are made in Canada and contain natural ingredients like hemp, grape seed extract, green tea, bearberry, ginseng & echinacea. I am so glad that I discovered these products.

December 08, 2016

I got a sample of both the conditioner and shampoo from a subscription service. I found both worked well for my hair type (long, fine, & fuzzy) to keep my hair looking fresh & not as fuzzy. The thickness of both products was nice though I seemed to go through more of the conditioner more quickly in order to get a decent lather for all my hair. The product definitely has a strong fragrance but not an unpleasant one even with my sensitivities. Appreciated the all natural formula but I am not one to active pursue purchasing products specially due to their ingredients (other than the non-smelliest).

August 27, 2016

I was in a local dollar store when I came across the North American Hemp Co. soak it up moisturizing conditioner. I read the ingredient and I loved it. Its free from a lot of the harmful chemicals such has sulphate, paraben, DEA and it was cruelty free. I paid about $2-$3 it was really cheap. Its a very thick conditioner and it smells like banana. I have thick curly coily hair so it works amazing when i'm detangling my hair

July 22, 2016

This product is very nice. It doesn't make my more dry and tangly and doesn't aggravate my scalp. Much appreciated in the winter while going to the pool every day! I was very sad when I couldn't find it anymore at my local drugstore. Glad I found it again! The French translation is confusing though... it means it's a volumizing shampoo!