Norwex Enviro Cloth Anti Bacterial Reviews

Ranked #332 out of 391 in Household Cleaning Products

April 19, 2017

These babies are amazing!!! I use my Norwex cloth for everything.

I use it the most on my kitchen counters to clean up as I cook, the microfiber picks up all the little crumbs and the germs! It's also amazing on my glass top stove, I wipe it down after it cools off, it's great at getting rid of grease with ease.

I keep a separate cloth in my bathroom, it makes clean up super easy. It's great for keeping to wipe down the sink and counter every few days.

The best thing about the Norwex Microfiber Cloth is that it just uses water! No chemicals on my kitchen counters and no need for paper towel! The cloth has silver built in which disinfects the cloth it so you don't get stuck with a smelly dirty cloth after a few days. They have a two year warrenty as well so they definitely last a long time with proper care.

I was definitely a skeptic before getting my first cloth, but since using it I now have well over half of their product line in my house!! Lol!

April 21, 2016

The initial purchase price of these can be a little much but when you factor in that you do not need to purchase any other cleaners it is WELL WORTH IT.
    These cloths do not develop the slimy, musty smell like other cloths and only need water to work effectively!
    They can be used for anything! Windows, countertops, shower doors literally everything!

I have almost fully converted my house to being Norwex clean and hope to complete the transition soon.

March 13, 2016

When I first saw the price of the enviro cloth I thought it was too much! However when I started using it, I realized I didn't need any other cleaners, and my cloths have lasted me 4 years now! I just wet the cloth and wash whatever I need. The silver keeps the cloth from getting all nasty, stinky and slimy. Plus I know it's safe for my kids and cats as well as me since I suffer from so many allergies.

January 25, 2016

This is my favorite "everything" cloth! You can use it on your mirrors, your bathtub, or your counter tops. The anti-bac is amazing as well! You don't need harmful soaps/bleach to clean, just hot water!

November 13, 2015

Love my Enviro Cloths, they never smell funky because the silver in them kills bacteria, and they pick up everything with so little effort!

August 12, 2015

Love how this cloth cleans and polishes glass, wow!!

July 16, 2015

These clothes are magic. I use them on absolutely everything in my house. They are the only product to take dirty little hand prints of the walls without stripping paint or leaving streaks. They are easy to clean and easy to use and best of all they work by using only water.

July 12, 2015

Just got my first enviro cloth from Norwegian this week. Not only do I love that this cloth has antibacterial properties it cleans extremely well. Having young children and babies in my house I hate cleaning with chemicals. This solves that. I never have to worry that my small baby is getting any chemicals in their mouth even if they happen to put their mouths on the surfaces I cleaned. Used in conjunction with the window cloth I can fully clean and take away all the finger prints on my stainless steel. No index required! Same with mirrors. The cost considering that these have a two year warranty are amazing. When it gets really dirty you just wash it and use again! Please try it. your I'll not be disappointed. Think of the environmental impact this will save if you don't use windex.

July 23, 2014

I clean with it for all my daily chores. It is really effective at getting stubborn grime up off my counter and leaves things looking really clean. I've coupled them with the Norwex window or polish cloth for the mirrors and sinks, and I get a really great shine. I also like that as they dry, the silver in them kills bacteria. One note - you've got to rinse them really well in hot water after use, then hang them well to dry. Otherwise they'll start to stink after a few days. But if you do it right, you really only have to wash them once a week. I've got one for the kitchen and bathroom (separate).

June 13, 2014

I only use this to clean every spot in my house. It is effective to effectively clean with just water, so after the initial cost you are just using plain water to clean with so it is saving you money and saving your family from harsh chemicals all in one!