Norwex Enviro Cloth Anti Bacterial Reviews

Ranked #329 out of 417 in Household Cleaning Products

June 08, 2017

This combined with the glass cloth is a blessing when my daughter wants to help clean. No need for any chemicals so she can help dust clean mirrors and tables. It's a multi purpose cloth. And the glass one is more effective then other window products.

May 26, 2017

I love the envirocloths, although the cost is a bit high, I found it totally worth it. I have now taken out all of the other cloths and replaced them with a few envirocloths. Thanks Norwex!

May 18, 2017

I have these cloths in every bathroom in my house as well as the kitchen. Versatile everyday use cloths that are great for cleaning everything from ceiling to floor.

May 08, 2017

Well worth the money. Has worked on every surface i've tried it on, including my microfibre sofa. Took off every stain. Literally saved me from having to buy a new sofa.

May 08, 2017

I purchased my first norwex cloth thinking it wouldnt be much different than my dollar store microfiber ones. Was I ever wrong! I aleays reach for the norwex and fi d it does a way better job, it is woven so tightly and is super sturdy- no rips or worn spots after several years of use! I am always amazed at the ick that comes out when I rinse it with hot water. I use it all over the place and rarely reach for anything else anymore!

May 02, 2017

Absolutely love my Norwex Envirocloth. I was skeptical at first because of the price and the fact that there are microfibre cloths everywhere. The difference with these ones is that they grab everything unlike cheaper ones that more or less just move it around. I was sold when I used it to clean my fridge. It grabbed every little fibre and crumbs. I now have 4 of them and highly recommend them.

April 19, 2017

These babies are amazing!!! I use my Norwex cloth for everything.

I use it the most on my kitchen counters to clean up as I cook, the microfiber picks up all the little crumbs and the germs! It's also amazing on my glass top stove, I wipe it down after it cools off, it's great at getting rid of grease with ease.

I keep a separate cloth in my bathroom, it makes clean up super easy. It's great for keeping to wipe down the sink and counter every few days.

The best thing about the Norwex Microfiber Cloth is that it just uses water! No chemicals on my kitchen counters and no need for paper towel! The cloth has silver built in which disinfects the cloth it so you don't get stuck with a smelly dirty cloth after a few days. They have a two year warrenty as well so they definitely last a long time with proper care.

I was definitely a skeptic before getting my first cloth, but since using it I now have well over half of their product line in my house!! Lol!

April 21, 2016

The initial purchase price of these can be a little much but when you factor in that you do not need to purchase any other cleaners it is WELL WORTH IT.
    These cloths do not develop the slimy, musty smell like other cloths and only need water to work effectively!
    They can be used for anything! Windows, countertops, shower doors literally everything!

I have almost fully converted my house to being Norwex clean and hope to complete the transition soon.

March 13, 2016

When I first saw the price of the enviro cloth I thought it was too much! However when I started using it, I realized I didn't need any other cleaners, and my cloths have lasted me 4 years now! I just wet the cloth and wash whatever I need. The silver keeps the cloth from getting all nasty, stinky and slimy. Plus I know it's safe for my kids and cats as well as me since I suffer from so many allergies.

January 25, 2016

This is my favorite "everything" cloth! You can use it on your mirrors, your bathtub, or your counter tops. The anti-bac is amazing as well! You don't need harmful soaps/bleach to clean, just hot water!

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store