Good

Norwex Veggie Cloth Reviews

Ranked #159 out of 244 in Household Essentials

March 27, 2017

I Love my Norwex Veggie Cloths. I do have a few. they are alittle on the pricey side but they are well worth the money and last forever. They clean potatoes and carrots like a dream forget about peeling the skin off its so much healthier if you dont. The cloths are magic also they have a money back guarantee.

January 04, 2017

Me and my mom both got one of these I wasn't too sure it was work but I tried it on a apple and it took the wax right off. I always uses my rag for all my fruits and veggies

September 14, 2016

Wouldn't eat fruit without using my Norwex cloth first! Does a good job of taking off the wax that is on apples. I also use it on lemons and limes that I slice to put in my water.

November 13, 2015

This cloth is great, it scrubs peel right off of everything, I can clean all my carrots, potatoes - everything straight from the garden. It washes clean and does not hold any funky stuff in it like a veggie brush does. It has Anti Bac in the cloth to Jill all the bacteria so it won't smell bad either! Love it!

June 02, 2015

To me, I tried this product and it's a total waste of money. You can use a veggie brush and get better results. It's just a ripoff to get money that I found a use for in the garage. I will stick with my trusty veggie brush.

April 07, 2015

I love this product. I use it for scrubbing potatoes before baking. Even carrots before chopping up. Love it!

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo