Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #105 out of 130 in Dry Shampoo

May 02, 2017

Do you ever have an extremely bad hair day where no matter what you do, your hair just won't do what you what? Because same! When this happens to me, my all time go to is my favorite hat. Sometimes I wear a hat during the day but what later that night I want to go out and party it up with some of my close girlfriends. You know what I do, I spray some of this dry shampoo on, throw some lipstick on and straighten my hair a bit and I look like perfection (or atleast my hair does!!!) Best dry shampoo you will ever use

April 06, 2017

I love dry shampoo and this is definitely one of my favourites. It does a great job at absorbing the oils in your hair and it leaves it smelling fresh and clean!

The only thing I don't love about this product is that you ca't get it in tinted colours, that's the only thing that would make it better!

March 14, 2017

Not Your Mother's Clean freak dry shampoo is awesome! My hair is super oily and sometimes I don't feel like washing it every day, other dry shampoos did not disguise my oily hair. Not Your mother's clean freak disguises it and doesn't leave a white residue. To me, it's a little bit more than some dry shampoos but this one is worth it!

March 01, 2017

This is one of those products I can't live without! I'm a stay at home mom of a toddler and don't have time to do my hair some days. It goes on great! No build up or powdery look. The smell is lovely. It makes my hair look fresh and clean!

1.8/5

June 10, 2016

I don't know if it is the look of their bottles, I mean marketing does go a long way but I was really disappointed in their Dry Shampoo. I have enjoyed another product of theirs so when I was black friday shopping I stacked some coupons because I really don't like to buy something full price when I am trying the product. This is why... A lot of reviews will say they like this, and frankly some reviews I take with a grain of salt. I am a big fan of trying before I buy, if I get an item for free or in this case use sales and coupons to try something I don't feel so slighted when I am disappointed. The product makes my hair feel like I had hairspray in the day after a wedding updo. I don't feel like I can run my fingers through it, I don't feel like it gives me any "clean" like or clean look and in fact when I use it I think omg why does my hair look like this then I remember. I would not say this is typical of the brand but I do like consistency in a brand. I have 3 different products from the brand and only thus far are happy with the one but I am very happy with that one.

February 27, 2016

It’s easily the best bang for your buck. It costs just under $5.00 and you get 7 ounces. It’s the cheapest option I’ve found and the largest amount. You really can’t beat that! It works really well too…you just spray a little bit into your hair and then fluff it up a bit and all the white residue is gone. It might not work as well on super dark hair, but I think you could definitely brush out most of the left over powder.

February 05, 2016

I don't know if I love this product but it does work pretty well. It has a nice clean smell. But seems to dry my hair out quit a bit when I do use it. So I try and keep it to days I'm really rushed or busy. The sprayer comes out a little fast so you have to quickly move it around or it will leave white residue on yours hair.

March 26, 2015

This stuff is awesome, I almost love it as much as batiste dry shampoo! I have about four bottles for backup. It absorbs oil for a long time and it's just awesome! It adds volume too.

September 03, 2014

Love the brand.
    Great overall scent.
    Hair doesn't feel greasy, which is a plus!

August 13, 2014

This productt is a great price! I totally recomend it, it makes your hIr not greasy and it makes your hair really volumunous, and it absorbs all of the oil in your hair