Nuby icybite teether Reviews
Ranked #34 in Baby Miscellaneous

July 22, 2017

My babies favorite

This teether is great for little hands to hold on to and bring to their mouths she has no problem chewing on it, the colours are bright and different. She loves this teether over others I have purchased. Definitely recommend for your little ones.

April 17, 2017

For.my son this teething toynwas a life saver! It helped him get through teething and boredom. I also really like that the ttether is brightly coloured because it made them easier to find.

March 31, 2017

Bought this as a teething toy but it was used more by my baby as a rattle. He shook it around but didn't use it or get much relief on his sore and achy gums.

March 09, 2017

I bought this for my daughter when she was teething. She enjoyed playing with it as a toy, but didn't seem to get much relief from it for a teether. She liked shaking it to make the keys clank together, and as she grew older she liked to carry her "keys" in her purse, but as a teether, it wasn't her top pick.

February 01, 2017

Bright, vibrant colours. Very sturdy and durable, easy to clean! These are a life saver for teething babes. They are great both cold and room temp. Very easy to grip and hold on to for little hands.

April 11, 2016

My baby loves these teethers. We tried various ones (including the ring ones) and she didn't take to them because of the size (I think they were a little awkward and clunky). She likes passing them between her hands and loves chewing on them - even if they aren't cold. They have really helped with teething and have been a lifesaver. They are super easy for her to grip. The plus is that they are easy to wash

March 31, 2016

This Nuby teether works just as well as its expensive competitors. The colors are eye catching for baby and it is very easy to for baby to hold because of its bigger size. It has different textures and feels which are great for different stages in the teething process.

February 17, 2016

I have these Nuby Icybite teether for my baby. My 9 month old baby does not really like them. I find that they are quite big for a babies mouth. Maybe it's because my baby has a small mouth lol. They are quite hard has well my baby prefers softer teethers.

February 16, 2016

This worked great for my baby who is teething. She calmed down after I gave it to her and it really seemed to make her feel more comfortable. Definitely worth buying!

February 16, 2016

Je l'ai reçu en cadeau pour ma fille et c'est un must. Ça aide vraiment à soulager pour les poussées dentaires et elle adore jouer avec car les couleurs sont très attrayantes.