2097 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 29, 2018

Great primer with natural ingredients!

I got this product free to try! I really like this primer as it doesn't feel artificial or plastic like some other brands. I put it over my moisturizer and it doesn't give a greasy feeling after several hours. The primer also smells really nice and not artificial. I like how it is not tinted so I can control my own complexion. It makes my skin flawless and minimizes my pores too so that my makeup goes on really smooth! One thing I really like is that it advertises to be made from natural ingredients which is a bonus as I put on makeup everyday! I would definitely love to try some of Nude by Nature's other products as their products focuses on natural looks!

April 29, 2018

Primer made my makeup perfect!

Nude by Nature's perfecting primer is a win for me! I was chosen by Chick Advisor to try out this product and was not disappointed. It left my skin feeling smooth, not sticky. It also did not look cake-y when layering makeup on top of it. It checked off the boxes about being ethical as well. I will definitely recommend this product to others.

April 29, 2018

Je ne sais pas si je rachèterais

J'ai bien aimé la texture du produit, et bien sûr savoir que les ingrédients sont naturels! Cependant quand j'ai appliqué mon fond de teint, ça a fait quelques peluches. Donc à essayer avant d'acheter, c'est peut-être juste la marque que j'utilise qui a ce problème.

Too purfumy

This product is extremely fragrant I didn’t want to put it on my face and after I did it didn’t feel good at all and I noticed red blotchyness after I took my makeup off for the day. I have super sensitive skin so for people with tougher skin and who don’t mind strong scents this product is for you but personally it is not good for me.

April 29, 2018

Great for normal to dry skin.

I recieved this product for free from Chickadvisor and have been using it for the last week. Although I love more natural products and this primer had a nice texture for application etc. It really didn't do a whole lot for my makeup application. I would recommend it as an extra hydration for normal or dry skin though. But for my extremely oily, acne prone issues it actually made my skin break out more unfortunately.

Amazing

Recieved this primer from chick adviser and was very happy. The primer went on smoothed and kept my makeup on longer then my usual brand. It left my face with a flawless look. Would highly recommend this product to everyone!

It does the job

I like how this primer doesn't have that silicone feel. It's very moisturizing and This primer smells great. It gives your skin a nice dewy shine. However because I have oily skin I prefer a matte finish. Other than that it goes a good job at keeping my foundation on.

Love this product!

This primer is so lightweight you don't even know it's on! Creates the perfect foundation for makeup application! Love it! Can't wait to try the other products in this line!

First time trying!!

I tried the NudebyNature Perfecting Primer for the first time this morning and love it!! It goes on nice and smooth and I love the fact that it is a cream and not a gel. I find the gel ones make my face feel oily and since this is a cream I dont get that feeling. I also like the way my foundation went on nice and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product and will be buying it!!

Nude By Nature Synthetic Free Perfecting Primer

Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer is a great primer. It smells nice, but not too strong, and has a smooth application without that silicone feeling. My make-up applied beautifully after using this primer. It is a bit moisturizing, making your skin a little shinier, which I found was great for my dry skin. One thing I really like about it is that it is triclosan free. I never really considered endocrine disruptors like triclosan could be hiding in my foundation primer before reading that as a selling point.