Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation Reviews

The feather-light Radiant Loose Powder Foundation formula adapts naturally to skin tones, evens out complexion, covers redness and pigmentation, and conceals enlarged pores. The powder foundation is composed of active natural ingredients including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content; Jojoba Esters to nourish the skin and Kaolin Clay for a radiant flawless complexion.

KEY BENEFITS
  • Feather-light texture
  • Buildable from a sheer-to-medium coverage
  • Natural skin finish
  • Covers redness, enlarged pores and pigmentation
  • Controls oil and shine
  • Enhances and evens out skin-tones

PRO TIP: Use the Mineral Brush to gently push into the mesh sifter on the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation, tap away the excess and then buff the powder onto skin in light, circular motions. Start at the centre of the face and work outward until your desired level of coverage is achieved.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's #11 Mineral Brush and Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

January 01, 2019

I like the formula, too yellow for me

I received this as a sample from thekit.ca and Sampler.com. I like the formula a bit and packaging a lot, but I found that the shade I received, Ivory, was way too yellow for my skin. It was a tad drying, and tended to cake up in my t zone area and around my eyes.

September 30, 2018

Flawlessly bronzed

The brush ! Super soft which means the bronzer goes on flawlessly and looks super natural. I would say that it can be used in any season for that natural glow. The little brush stand is a bonus. Also works well with the olive skin tone!

May 15, 2018

Parfait pour ma peau!

J'ai adoré ce produit! La couleur était parfaite pour mon teint, et on peut facilement ajouter plus de produits pour augmenter la couvrance tout en ayant un look naturel. De plus, je n'ai pas eu d'éruption cutané et mon visage était mat en fin de journée, même après une série de spectacles de danse!

May 03, 2018

Talc free translucent powder.

I truly love this powder, no talc in the ingredient list, only good stuff for your skin.
    It's slightly coloured, the pigment disappeared on my skin, super finely mild, silky.
    I use it only in my T zone and kills the shine but it doesn't look powdery.
    It doesn't break me out!
    I really like it is my every day go to powder.

May 02, 2018

Loved it but need a lighter shade!

Love how easily this goes on and it appears to give me good coverage. I did order a shade too dark though. It will be perfect for in a month or two when I'm more tan though!

April 06, 2018

Too Orange !!

The packaging is very nice, clear container with a rose gold cover. I would personally not recommend this for the pale girls/boys out there. The lightest color being ivory, comes out orange on the face. The texture is soft with full coverage. I feel uncomfortable to post a selfie because I looked extremely orange with the foundation.

#FOTD #loveNudebyNature #NudebyNatureCA @ChickAdvisor @NudebyNatureCA Nude by Nature

March 30, 2018

tried it ...liked it

it was the first time that i had tried a loose powder foundation and was really surprised by how good it was . I really liked the fact that the product is not tested on animals. I found the coverage to be medium coverage and it lasted all day . i would buy it again.

March 29, 2018

Love the format, I always feel like a loose mineral powder is much more effective than a pressed powder for me. I still prefer my usual Bare Minerals powder, but this one is more affordable and certainly a good value product. It does the job, but the packaging does look a little cheap in my opinion.

March 27, 2018

Great coverage powder foundation

I really enjoyed this loose powder foundation, both the formulation and the packaging. The packaging is great for loose powder because it keeps the powder contained until you open it to use.

As for the foundation, t provides great coverage and is buildable without looking cakey. When I initially tried it, I didn't even know it was a natural product, so it was a pleasant surprise when I found out. The foundation does get a bit oily after a full day of wear, even with a primer.

*I received this product as part of ChickAdvisor's PRC

March 22, 2018

Colour guide was wrong!

I got the chance to try the Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder to try for free from ChickAdvisor! When I was chosen they sent me a guide on how to choose my colour. Based on what they said, I chose the N5 Champagne as it says it was neutral colour and my shade is usually a medium beige. I received the product, tried it and unfortunately it turned my face orange! I was really disappointed as I was so excited to wear it. The only positive thing I can say is the powder did cover really well and felt nice. I think if I received the right colour I would recommend it.