Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation Reviews

The feather-light Radiant Loose Powder Foundation formula adapts naturally to skin tones, evens out complexion, covers redness and pigmentation, and conceals enlarged pores. The powder foundation is composed of active natural ingredients including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content; Jojoba Esters to nourish the skin and Kaolin Clay for a radiant flawless complexion.

KEY BENEFITS
  • Feather-light texture
  • Buildable from a sheer-to-medium coverage
  • Natural skin finish
  • Covers redness, enlarged pores and pigmentation
  • Controls oil and shine
  • Enhances and evens out skin-tones

PRO TIP: Use the Mineral Brush to gently push into the mesh sifter on the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation, tap away the excess and then buff the powder onto skin in light, circular motions. Start at the centre of the face and work outward until your desired level of coverage is achieved.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's #11 Mineral Brush and Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

May 03, 2018

Talc free translucent powder.

I truly love this powder, no talc in the ingredient list, only good stuff for your skin.
    It's slightly coloured, the pigment disappeared on my skin, super finely mild, silky.
    I use it only in my T zone and kills the shine but it doesn't look powdery.
    It doesn't break me out!
    I really like it is my every day go to powder.

May 03, 2018

Love it!! New favorite product!

I love that this is a mineral product and healthy to use on your skin. I had a SDM beauty consultant highly recommend this powder. She raved about how good it was for your skin and how natural it looked. That there were no parabens or bad chemicals in it. She tested it out on me, I loved the way it looked and bought it.
    It took a while to figure out how it works best for me. The coverage is light to medium. I am 47, have oily/combo skin with lots of sun damage, scaring and redness on my face. I need medium to full coverage. When I used this by itself I didn't get the coverage I wanted and considered returning it. Then it was a very sunny day and I used a BB cream with SPF underneath. Wow!! I could not believe how airbrushed and flawless my face looked! No more redness, just a light, natural, healthy look. I do use quite a bit of product and just keep buffing it until I get the coverage I want. Lasts for hours, without need for a touch up, when I use the BB cream underneath. I love this foundation and have bought it for both of my teen daughters as well.

May 02, 2018

Loved it but need a lighter shade!

Love how easily this goes on and it appears to give me good coverage. I did order a shade too dark though. It will be perfect for in a month or two when I'm more tan though!

May 01, 2018

Lightweight coverage

I really like the lightweight coverage of the foundation. I don't have problem skin so this product is just enough to even the skin out and to minimize shininess.
    However, i HATE the packaging. The container I received was a sample. Too much powder comes out and I can't put it back it. Too much powder gets on my brush and it makes a big mess. I lose a lot of product this way.

May 01, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Nude by nature radiant loose

When i received thus product i was so excited to try it. Love the way it feels on my face and the coverage was awesome. The tone was perfect for my complextion and i would most definately reccomend this to other prople and friends. It was so light that i didnt even know i was using it. Great product.

April 21, 2018

Might be my new go-to!

I just bought the NBN radiant loose powder foundation and I’m thrilled with how it feels! It’s so rare to find a loose powder that still leave you feeling well moisturizer and not super matte. This ultra light foundation can easily even out my skin with just a light brushing, and layers effortlessly to add more coverage if needed. My only tiny concern was the colour matching, as I fall right between two shades. I’ve opted for the slightly darker one, as it blends beautifull and will likely be the super perfect match once the sun comes out. This might just become my new go-to foundation because it feels so amazing on!

April 20, 2018

i would def buy this product i only got a sample

I love this new radiant Loose foundation from #Nude by Nature
    even tho all i received was a sample, is gorgeous and more then enough not cheap on the sample at all with concealer and this loose foundation is all i need perfect fit for my skin tone i love it it don't turn me orange or fake looking it looks absolutely flawless all day

April 19, 2018

Pricey...but worth it

I love this product. I just tried it and had to have it. The powder is soft and weightless yet provides a luxurious finish to your foundation. And it doesn't accentuate wrinkles and less than perfect skin. Being used to less expensive face powder, I never realized what I was missing.

1.0/5

April 14, 2018

I didn't like this powder

I will be honest and say that the shade that I received was a lot darker than I expected it to be, but I was hoping that it would be sheer enough to still be usable. Unfortunately, I found this powder to be too thick and it didn't blend very well. I felt it was too heavy for my complexion which is combination. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend but appreciate the complimentary opportunity from Chickadvisor to try this out!

April 06, 2018

Too Orange !!

The packaging is very nice, clear container with a rose gold cover. I would personally not recommend this for the pale girls/boys out there. The lightest color being ivory, comes out orange on the face. The texture is soft with full coverage. I feel uncomfortable to post a selfie because I looked extremely orange with the foundation.

#FOTD #loveNudebyNature #NudebyNatureCA @ChickAdvisor @NudebyNatureCA Nude by Nature