Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation Reviews

The feather-light Radiant Loose Powder Foundation formula adapts naturally to skin tones, evens out complexion, covers redness and pigmentation, and conceals enlarged pores. The powder foundation is composed of active natural ingredients including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content; Jojoba Esters to nourish the skin and Kaolin Clay for a radiant flawless complexion.

KEY BENEFITS
  • Feather-light texture
  • Buildable from a sheer-to-medium coverage
  • Natural skin finish
  • Covers redness, enlarged pores and pigmentation
  • Controls oil and shine
  • Enhances and evens out skin-tones

PRO TIP: Use the Mineral Brush to gently push into the mesh sifter on the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation, tap away the excess and then buff the powder onto skin in light, circular motions. Start at the centre of the face and work outward until your desired level of coverage is achieved.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's #11 Mineral Brush and Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 30, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

tried it ...liked it

it was the first time that i had tried a loose powder foundation and was really surprised by how good it was . I really liked the fact that the product is not tested on animals. I found the coverage to be medium coverage and it lasted all day . i would buy it again.

March 29, 2018

Love the format, I always feel like a loose mineral powder is much more effective than a pressed powder for me. I still prefer my usual Bare Minerals powder, but this one is more affordable and certainly a good value product. It does the job, but the packaging does look a little cheap in my opinion.

March 27, 2018

Great coverage powder foundation

I really enjoyed this loose powder foundation, both the formulation and the packaging. The packaging is great for loose powder because it keeps the powder contained until you open it to use.

As for the foundation, t provides great coverage and is buildable without looking cakey. When I initially tried it, I didn't even know it was a natural product, so it was a pleasant surprise when I found out. The foundation does get a bit oily after a full day of wear, even with a primer.

*I received this product as part of ChickAdvisor's PRC

Colour guide was wrong!

I got the chance to try the Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder to try for free from ChickAdvisor! When I was chosen they sent me a guide on how to choose my colour. Based on what they said, I chose the N5 Champagne as it says it was neutral colour and my shade is usually a medium beige. I received the product, tried it and unfortunately it turned my face orange! I was really disappointed as I was so excited to wear it. The only positive thing I can say is the powder did cover really well and felt nice. I think if I received the right colour I would recommend it.

Instant Filter!

I absolutely love the Nude Byblos nature powder! It has changed my makeup game and I get so many compliments on my skin since I have been using it! My only advice is to go a shade lighter!

Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation

I love Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation! From the mesh sifter to the fact that it's Cruelty-free and PETA certified! With no synthetic ingredients or preservatives you can't go wrong, even on oily combo skin like mine! I highly recommend giving this product a try. Thank you #ChickAdvisor and #NudebyNature #GotitFree

March 21, 2018

Where has this been all my life?!

First off, thank you to chickadvisor for sending me this product to test out for free! This foundation is AMAZING! It matched my skin sooo well that I was shocked, especially since I colour matched using online swatches! It blends easily and and doesn't look cakey at all! its light weight, as if I'm not even wearing any foundation! its super soft on the skin too! I have combo skin, like dry and oily, and this powder foundation did not accentuate any dry patches, thank God! the price point isn't too bad and totally worth the splurge! Highly recommend!

Love it !

Love their products , love the quality , quantity and long lasting makeup! Definitely recommended!
    The powder is soft , smooth it has a beautiful glow and lasts a pretty long time !

Good for the skin

I got a sample from them and i am totally in love whit it . Its smooth and feel so good on the skin.i really recommended this. I got the tone w4 soft sand and it match perfectly

Amazing Product!

Nude by Nature Radiant Powder goes on so well, blends in perfectly with my skin tone. I have used many different loose powders, this one is in the top 3 for me.