NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 850 in Eye Liner

May 20, 2017

I have worn liquid eyeliner for at least 10 years now and I swear by this! It is so easy to apply and lasts all day with primer underneath. Have tried other eyeliners and have never found one as good as this for it's price point. Love!

April 28, 2017

This eyeliner is the bomb!!!!!!!!!! I heard they are discontinuing it in the USA!! Poor them. For under $5 you can't beat this liner. You also have to be able to work with a longer applicator! It stays put ALL DAY!

March 25, 2017

The best eyeliner! Especially for the price. I wasn't expecting to be in LOVE with this eyeliner because it was so affordable but wow, it's super black, not streaky and lasts all day. The applicator makes it so easy to do a winged liner.

March 13, 2017

The best liquid liner for the price point. The black is very black, the brush doesn't flare after a few uses, and even though it isn't waterproof, it doesn't fade or slide throughout the day. The matte formula is absolutely fantastic and truly matte. The shape of the brush allows you to create a very crisp and sharp flick easily and quickly. Truly a great product! Sadly, the drugstore that I bought this from no longer carries it and I was forced to buy the NYX version, which I like less (it's fine, but not as matte and fades by the end of the day, and is also more expensive) so now I am on the hunt for a drugstore that still carries NYC stuff.

September 23, 2016

HOLY GRAIL LIQUID LINER. I switch between this one & wet & wild's mega liner, but I find myself reaching for this one more. Stays on ALL day with no creasing/smudging. The brush is an actual brush, not felt tip, making it awesome for fine/small lines. Perfect for the sharpest cat eye flick. Colour payoff is amazing too - the black is completely opaque!

September 20, 2016

I've bought this a few times now and I love it!
    The applicator makes it glide on smooth and it's very pigmented. It's so worth the little price and it lasts even through a few tears, I highly recommend this.

August 29, 2016

I would get this one again, I'm still on the liquid liner bandwagon. This one has the applicator tip that looks like a small nailpolish brush and it's easy for me to use and make little jots to get the flawless liner look. I switched to this also inexpensive one from Hard Candy's version (availability was why), and I would say the two are equally comparable in quality and effect. The only difference is that I was using a trial sample of the Hard Candy one so the vial was 1/2 the size and was the perfect applicator length to fit inside of my palm when applying making it super easy. This NYC version is a longer tube and I feel that makes my hand shake more and I make a few more mistakes; usually globbing it into my eyelashes and then when I blink messing that on my lids. Other than that there's been no issues, no melting or smearing. Makes a flawless deep black impactful line, better than marker styles I'd say.

August 12, 2016

I've been using NYC liquid liner for almost a decade! When I first started using it, it wouldn't budge - come rain, tears, or sweat! They changed the formula at some point, I think, and it started to run. No bother - the price is right and it's easy to use and includes a great brush.

July 16, 2016

My holy grail of all eyeliners!! Honestly I can't recommend this enough, and I've tried sooo many high end ones from Sephora before finally giving this a try. It's super affordable, I usually stock up when I'm at Walmart as sometimes they are sold out. Lasts all day and the brush is easy to use. It's super wet though so make sure you remove some of the excess product otherwise it will get all over your lid!

July 02, 2016

New York Color cosmetics are really good. I like NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black because of the flat tip. It is easy to apply, and you can do any style you want with it - be it a wing style or natural style.