NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black Reviews
#11 in Eye Liner

August 09, 2017

My all-time favourite eyeliner for almost 10 years

I'm not saying that this product is for everyone - but if you like a brush tip instead of felt, bold yet controllable black lines and a liquid eyeliner that will literally stay all day with no cracking or smudging, this product is for you! I have somewhat oily eyelids (although I typically wear eyeshadow but still see some creasing throughout the day as I don't use primer), and this product does not move. I've tried liquid eyeliners in the past that literally crack throughout the day, but you can go over this product a couple times and even then, it won't move. For $3, it lasts a long time and is worth every penny!

1.8/5

August 02, 2017

Ce n'est pas mon liner préféré

Je me le suis procurer en pharmacie sur le moment en pensant que c'était de la compagnie NYX. Cependant le liquide NYC en noir ne fut pas magique pour moi. Le pinceau est très mince et très difficile à contrôler.Souvent je devait me démaquiller complètement afin de recommander tellement ce crayon me donnait de la misère. La couleur cependant était très noire comme je l'aime. Toutefois, ce ne fera plus parti de mes achats à l'avenir.

July 29, 2017

I love it !

I've been using this NYC eyeliner for 6 month non stop and I really cant go wrong with this ! Super black , pigmented and easy to apply ! I love the tip and its also helps if your a beginner in makeup to practice your eyeliner and you will get the best black cat liner ! I recommend it for you girls :) And its so affordable ! Whats better ?

2.2/5

July 25, 2017

Never again buying this!

I normally really enjoy NYC products, they're inexpensive and effective. The eyeliner though is not worth the buy. It takes a long time to dry, it stains and makes a big mess. Since it takes a while to dry, most times it would stain the upper eyelids and ruin all the eye shadow I've already taken the time to do. There's plenty of eyeliners at that price point that do a way better job and that is less effort!

July 08, 2017

Great for the price

This is one of my favourite eyeliners, it is not waterproof and the brush takes a little getting used to but it last quite a while on my eyes and it is super black and matte.

July 03, 2017

I love this product

I love the NYC liquid eyeliner, it works really well for the price although the only downside is it is very easy to smudge so you have to be on your game while applying!

June 29, 2017

NYC liquid eyeliner

PRODUCT is fantastic! From the brush, to the darkness of the black color, to the application and length of stay...it's great! It is not waterproof, but does not claim to be so that's OK. For the price, its a fantastic product. I would recommend to anyone.

June 29, 2017

My favorite liquid eyeliner

This is my go-to liquid eyeliner, it last all day, doesn't fade away & is truly black. I've tried many other liquid liners drugstore & high-end but I always end up using the the NYC one.

May 20, 2017

I have worn liquid eyeliner for at least 10 years now and I swear by this! It is so easy to apply and lasts all day with primer underneath. Have tried other eyeliners and have never found one as good as this for it's price point. Love!

April 28, 2017

This eyeliner is the bomb!!!!!!!!!! I heard they are discontinuing it in the USA!! Poor them. For under $5 you can't beat this liner. You also have to be able to work with a longer applicator! It stays put ALL DAY!