NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipstick Reviews
#552 in Lipstick

Good - 0

November 09, 2017

one of my favorites

I have this in a red shade. It does go on a little lighter than what it looks like, but that's the case with most lipsticks so I usually just purchase lipsticks that appear to be a little darker than what I'm going for as they are what I want when actually applied. I am a huge fan of Matte lipsticks, BUT if I decide to go for a lipstick that isn't Matte in future, I will definitely reach for these because they are so smooth and hydrating. Plus- they're cheap! Who doesn't love that?

August 31, 2017

Feels like a lip balm!

This is BY FAR the best lipstick I've ever tried! It feels like chapstick (which I prefer and use on an hourly basis). I am so happy to have found this product. I can literally swap it out for my EOS and it feels just as good with amazing colour!! If you like morsturized lips but want to add some colour to your regimen, this is EVERYTHING!
    ///
    C'est LE FAR LE meilleur rouge à lèvres que j'ai déjà essayé! Il ressemble à un chapstick (ce que je préfère et j'utilise sur une base horaire). Je suis tellement content d'avoir trouvé ce produit. Je peux littéralement l'échanger pour mon EOS et il se sent tout aussi bien avec une couleur incroyable! Si vous aimez les lèvres morsturisées, mais que vous souhaitez ajouter de la couleur à votre régime, ceci est TOUT!

February 20, 2016

I have 3 of these lippies and they are wonderful! They offer a nice creamy, long-lasting lip colour. The shades they carry are gorgeous. Non-drying, moisture rich.

January 12, 2016

I love the variety of colours and the quality of the product! There is a colour for everyone and the price point is affordable for anyone too! I highly recommend it because it feels great (moisturizing) and lasts all day!

2.7/5

July 03, 2015

I wasn't overly impressed with this lipstick .It is not long lasting. It has a weird plastic smell to it. I didn't find it that pigmented. I own two colors.

April 05, 2015

I love everything about NYX butter lipsticks.
    so smooth, and so many colors to chose from!

March 18, 2015

This lipstick is great. It glides on so smooth and leaves my lips moisturized. It comes in a lot of great colors also.

March 12, 2015

This review is for the shade "Little Susie". I'm not usually a lipstick kind of girl, but was surprised to find that I actually liked this product. It is very soft and moisturises the lips as well. I would definitely consider purchasing this product again.