NYX Epic Ink Liner Reviews
#36 in Eye Liner

Featuring a slender and supple brush tip, this intensely pigmented, waterproof pen lets you achieve black liquid lines effortlessly. Every stroke is unbelievably fluid for a defined finish.

Avec sa pointe fine et souple, ce crayon waterproof intensément pigmenté vous permet de tracer des traits noirs liquides en toute facilité. Chaque couche s'applique avec une incroyable fluidité pour un résultat parfaitement défini.

November 17, 2020

Excellent quality and easy to use

For the price, this eyeliner is amazing. It has a brush like tip with bristles but works like a felt eyeliner. It is surprisingly easy to use and lasts most of the day.

2.2/5

October 27, 2020

Très mauvais produit

Ce produit très décevant car le bouchon se ne fermer pas alors ma pointe s’est seché. Aussi la tenu était bof. Je trouve que c’était dur à l’appliquer à cause de l’embout

September 25, 2020

Love This Liner!

This eye liner is so easy to use, and glides on really nicely. It doesn't spider out like some ink liners I've tried in the past, and I find that the fine point it has makes doing winged liner really easy! Highly recommend since it is amazing for the price point!

July 29, 2020

My search for the perfect eye liner is over

For the first time in my life I had the perfect cat eyes on the first try. This liner is what I’ve been yearning for in all my makeup years. It’s got an extra finely pointed tip and glides on smooth. I am wowed. 100% satisfied. Highly recommend!

June 30, 2020

Great long-lasting eyeliner!

I love this eyeliner! It has a great liner tip that provides a precise line and you can create a nice wing tip with it! The color is a vivid and sharp black which I love, and doesn't fade over time which I tend to find with other liners. For the pricepoint especially, this is a great option!!

June 29, 2020

Best liner BUT...

This is one of the best liquid liners I've ever tried. It's definitely a true black and very inky. For $10 you can't really can't get any better. However, the one I had was very runny and leaked into eyes so I think I had a bad batch.

June 23, 2020

Perfect Dupe for Stila!?

This liner gave me high hopes - and didn’t leave me hanging. With a thin and paintbrush like tip, the precision is real. From a thin little flick, to some serious drama... this liquid feeling formula punched above its weight! For the cost - this will be my new go to liner for sure.

June 23, 2020

Will continue to use this product

Will continue to use this product , easy to apply and long lasting, love it. well worth the money makes my eyes pop beautiful. My friend all commented and will be trying this product

May 19, 2020

Does what it says

i read the reviews on this liner and decided it was worth the try. It is a brush liner, not a pen, but I found it easy to use since I'm used to both. I have other liquid waterproof liners, but this one stayed on the best. In fact by the end of the night I needed to use make up remover to get that bottom line completely off. Nyx has great products for a lot less than other leading brands.

March 25, 2020

Tres bon eyeliner

Je me cherche depuis longtemps un liner qui ne fait aucune bavure et qui reste tel quel tout la journer. Depuis que je me suis procurer le epic ink liner de NYX mon liner ne s'estompe plus et reste sans bavure tout la journer. Je recommande grandement se eyeliner.