NYX HD Eyeshadow primer Reviews
Ranked #1190 in Eye Shadow

May 31, 2016

I have oily eyelids and I wear eyeliner everyday so this helps to keep it in place. I don't really wear eyeshadows at the moment so not sure how it works with it.

Cons: For the price, there's not that much product that you can get. Considering the packaging, it's not in a tube so you can't just cut it up to get more product out.

July 15, 2015

I love this product! It is very smooth and easy to apply. It keeps my eye shadow from creasing all day. My only complaint about this product is that the packaging is very fragile. I dropped it once and the tube cracked, making it very messy for me to use.

May 25, 2014

I LOVE NYX, so anything they make is going to be good, but this is my favorite product and my beauty Holy Grail. It has a wand applicator so all you need to do is smear it on your eyelids and apply your favorite shadows! this product really makes the colors pop and stay vibrant all day long.

June 07, 2011

Très bonne base. Comparable à la Primer Potion d'Urban Decay.
    Elle fait tenir les fards à paupières toute la journée. Elle vient dans un tube de plastique rigide noir. Elle s'applique comme un gloss. Je la recommande énormément. Pour 7$, ça vaut la peine!