• NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk Reviews

Ranked #218 out of 1401 in Eye Shadow

June 11, 2017

Amazing eye shadow primer. It makes any eye shadow pop, prevents creasing, and makes my eye shadow last all day! The price point is great, very affordable and does an amazing job!

May 31, 2017

This is the best eye shadow base I have ever used. You put it on over your eye shadow primer but underneath your actual eye shadow colours you are going to use. It makes all of your colours last and POP. It has a creamy application that you can easily blend over the eye lid. It is very pigmented. This is a must if I am doing a nice eye shadow look, especially going out.

May 31, 2017

LOVE this jumbo pencil as a primer! It is amazing and makes your eye shadow last and last! Its creamy and easy to apply and blend, and makes even blah coloured eye shadows POP!

May 31, 2017

love this jumbo pencil for the corners of my eyes or for a base to enhance the pigmentation of my shadows. i just wish the pencil had more product in it

April 30, 2017

I just got this and I already love it. I got it about a week ago and have worn it everyday since. I love putting it on my waterline to really help open my eye and making it pop. It goes on creamy and good amount glides on. I have to reapply it through out the day but its because on my water line. It's well worth the money. Great brand and product!

March 02, 2017

I really love NYX Jumbo eye pencil.
    I currently use it in white or "milk" as a primer for my eyeshadow and it really does the trick.

It was also recommended to me this last year for Halloween make up for a sugar skull look, that worked well also.

It has great lasting power and I feel the pigmentation is on point.

August 23, 2016

I have been using the Jumbo Pencil in Milk for a few years now. It's a very pigmented, almost "chalky" white colour and it is perfect for lining my waterline and can also be used as an eyeshadow primer. It is very affordable and I would definitely continue purchasing.

August 02, 2016

I've been using NYX products 2005 when I first found out about this company on ebay. I really love the cosmetic line.
    Sometimes when I'm in a rush & don't want to put eyeshadow on I just swipe the pencil over my eyelid & instant colour. Last a good amount of time, doesn't fade as my eyelid get oily at times but for the most part stays on all day with no real issue. So glad the whole line is finally here in Canada.

August 02, 2016

I really needed a white eyeliner pencil and saw many great reviews on this product. I use this to line my waterline, as well as an eyeshadow base. I do find the colour rubs off on my waterline a bit, but I have the same issue with all my eyeliners. I also used this on my face for a skeleton look for Halloween. It stood out and lasted all night!

I like this so much, I've bought it twice.

July 07, 2016

Well,I can't say that it's a bad product because it's not, but i would like to try another color because this color is not the best. I think that the pruduct itself do a great job,it's just the color that does'nt fit on me very well.