NYX Lip Lingerie Reviews
#3 in Lipstick

A weightless liquid lipstick with a plush matte finish. Available in a range of color-kissed nudes—from cinnamon pink and chocolate brown, to warm mahogany red and classic nude beige.

Un nouveau rouge à lèvres liquide, léger avec un fini mat parfait. Disponible dans une large gamme de couleurs neutres, de la couleur cannelle au rose et brun chocolat, rouge chaud acajou ou beige classique.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

September 01, 2018

Beautiful Colours, but dry lips

I'm a fairly new user of lip products and bought Nyx for the fantastic colours. I'm on a budget, so I rely on drug store makeup and Nyx is definitely one of the better ones. The lipstick is long-lasting and gorgeous - the only downside is the extreme dryness it brings to the lips. Make sure to keep your lips hydrated with oil or balm when using these.

2.0/5

August 30, 2018

Nope.

Don not recommend this. Although the colors are gorgeous the product is really drying and makes your lips feel awful and very very strange. I usually love nyx lip products but not keen on this.

August 28, 2018

Un produit de pharmacie haut de gamme!

J'achète habituellement mes rouges à lèvres liquides chez Sephora car je ne trouve jamais la qualité que je recherche chez les magasins grande surface ou les pharmacies. Mais j'ai eu besoin de faire un achat rapide un jour et je suis tombée sur ces produits, je cherchais une teinte en particulier. La gamme offre de nombreuses teintes neutres absolument superbes. J'ai été surprise par la durée du produit sur mes lèvres et l'effet complètement mat que je voulais!
    Par contre, comme tous les mats, c'est très asséchant pour les lèvres. Donc peu confortable. Et n'essayez pas de rajouter une seconde couche, ce n'est pas du plus bel effet je trouve!

August 19, 2018

You have got to love drugstore makeup!

Now don't get me wrong, I adore these lipsticks for the convenience and the price. But on the downside? It dries out your lips like a puckered bum. Would I recommend them? Heck yes! But don't forget to put on oil first to save the moisture in your lips!!

August 14, 2018

Great lipstick, especially for the price!

NYX did an amazing job with this liquid lipstick formula! I absolutely LOVE pretty much all of the shades (which doesn’t normally happen) and it goes on so nicely and lasts!
    I do find I need to reapply throughout the day quite a bit but it doesn’t get lumpy or dry when I do reapply like some lipsticks.
    The price point (under $10CND) is an amazing price for this product and most definitely worth a try!!
    #NYX

August 10, 2018

Love Lip Lingerie

Love the variety of shades in NYX lip lingerie collection. Perfect for those who love nudes and browns. I love how they feel on the lips not too drying stay for a long time.

August 08, 2018

Confortable et agréable !

Contrairement à d’autre liquid lipstick ceux ci sont très agréable, l’applicateur s’adapte très bien aux lèvres. Sa durée est impressionnante !

August 08, 2018

They have beautiful colour

The lip lingeries have a wide colour selection . I love many of their shades and are great for everyday use. The only drawback I feel is that they won’t last you for very long. Just couple of hours

July 20, 2018

cool colors

Love the color selection. Very moisturizing and goes on smooth. I love how the colors last all day. I bought three and definitely will buy more colors. I love that NYX is a cruelty free brand too.

July 06, 2018

This liquid matte lip lingerie is such good quality for a drug store makeup purchase. I have three different shades and I really like every single one of them. Unfortunately, my shoppers doesn't provide testers for all of the shades and I find a lot look the same in their tubes. But the product applies nicely, and stays on my lips almost all day