NYX Lip Lingerie Reviews
#3 in Lipstick

A weightless liquid lipstick with a plush matte finish. Available in a range of color-kissed nudes—from cinnamon pink and chocolate brown, to warm mahogany red and classic nude beige.

Un nouveau rouge à lÚvres liquide, léger avec un fini mat parfait. Disponible dans une large gamme de couleurs neutres, de la couleur cannelle au rose et brun chocolat, rouge chaud acajou ou beige classique.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

October 18, 2018

Nice color collection

This is the first time i bought nyx product and i love it. The color complements my skin. I even asked my husband to get me all the other shades for my birthday.😄

October 12, 2018

Winner winner lipstick still there after dinner

I love this line. The shades are classy, neutral but trendy and wearable with any outfit. The product itself glides on smooth, good coverage with rich pigment. Dries at a typical speed and stays on for a fair amount of time before needing touch ups. Lasts even longer when using the ol' tissue & powder trick which also gives a nice matte look

September 21, 2018

Love it

For the price I don’t think you can find better quality at the drugstore. I love their lip products. They are a little drying but if you put in a got lip balm before application it works wonders

September 19, 2018

Not too shabby.

I bought the Lip Lingerie with high hopes, I've always been a fan of NYX products. I loved the shade range that they have but I found that the product didn't sit properly on my lips. Now, that only happened with a few of them but I have had a couple that were perfect.

September 01, 2018

Beautiful Colours, but dry lips

I'm a fairly new user of lip products and bought Nyx for the fantastic colours. I'm on a budget, so I rely on drug store makeup and Nyx is definitely one of the better ones. The lipstick is long-lasting and gorgeous - the only downside is the extreme dryness it brings to the lips. Make sure to keep your lips hydrated with oil or balm when using these.

2.0/5

lyka.x 301
    August 30, 2018

Nope.

Don not recommend this. Although the colors are gorgeous the product is really drying and makes your lips feel awful and very very strange. I usually love nyx lip products but not keen on this.

August 28, 2018

Un produit de pharmacie haut de gamme!

J'achÚte habituellement mes rouges à lÚvres liquides chez Sephora car je ne trouve jamais la qualité que je recherche chez les magasins grande surface ou les pharmacies. Mais j'ai eu besoin de faire un achat rapide un jour et je suis tombée sur ces produits, je cherchais une teinte en particulier. La gamme offre de nombreuses teintes neutres absolument superbes. J'ai été surprise par la durée du produit sur mes lÚvres et l'effet complÚtement mat que je voulais!
    Par contre, comme tous les mats, c'est trÚs asséchant pour les lÚvres. Donc peu confortable. Et n'essayez pas de rajouter une seconde couche, ce n'est pas du plus bel effet je trouve!

August 19, 2018

You have got to love drugstore makeup!

Now don't get me wrong, I adore these lipsticks for the convenience and the price. But on the downside? It dries out your lips like a puckered bum. Would I recommend them? Heck yes! But don't forget to put on oil first to save the moisture in your lips!!

August 14, 2018

Great lipstick, especially for the price!

NYX did an amazing job with this liquid lipstick formula! I absolutely LOVE pretty much all of the shades (which doesn’t normally happen) and it goes on so nicely and lasts!
    I do find I need to reapply throughout the day quite a bit but it doesn’t get lumpy or dry when I do reapply like some lipsticks.
    The price point (under $10CND) is an amazing price for this product and most definitely worth a try!!
    #NYX

August 10, 2018

Love Lip Lingerie

Love the variety of shades in NYX lip lingerie collection. Perfect for those who love nudes and browns. I love how they feel on the lips not too drying stay for a long time.