NYX Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

For that fresh make up look that lasts NYX Makeup Setting Sprays are lightweight and comfortable while working hard to make sure your makeup stays put.

Pour que votre maquillage tienne tout au long de la journée, utilisez les sprays de finition légers et confortables.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 06, 2020

My go to for make up.

After doing my make up, spraying my face afterwards with this setting spray, I barely have to touch up my make up... it's definitely worth its money (smells a little at first, but it does go away

August 27, 2020

Best bang for your buck.....

I was not aware of such a product as makeup setting spray but as I get older and want to look my best, I went on a search for an affordable product (or products) to accomplish this. I was excited to try NYX Matte Setting Spray and I can honestly say that it WORKS!!! After my makeup application is complete, I spray a few pumps over my face and away I go. My makeup looks fresh all day long until I remove it at the end of the day. I also do not have any eye liner or mascara transfer in my eye area.....everything stays where it's supposed to. I would definitely recommend.

July 23, 2020

absolument merveilleux

Absolument merveilleux. Couvrance parfaite avec une texture que j'aime. Sensation agréable sur mon visage. Produit qui sera définitivement sur ma liste a acheter

July 02, 2020

Beautiful Lasting Finish

I just started trying and using finishing sprays last year as a part of my daily makeup routine. Now I know it is a great way to hold my makeup in place and make it last throughout the day into the evening.
    @NYX (MATTE FINISH MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY) gives my face a perfect flawless finish and leaves a smooth finish. I also learned some new tricks on Y-Tube for under my eye area that really works so well (after my eye cream, I dot concealer round my eyes, blend in with a makeup sponge, then I spray a small amount on my finger tips of NYX (MATTE FINISH MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY) gently pat all around my eye are and lastly after in dries I use a very small amount with a brush of finishing powder).
    I could not believe the difference the way my eyes looked so smooth, no bags,or puffiness. Fine lines seamed to disappear. Ready for me to apply my other eye makeup. Do just one eye and see the difference for yourself.
    I think this is a must have in my makeup collection. I will continue to use and recommend for a beautiful lasting silky finish.

June 23, 2020

Matte Setting Spray

As a lover of dewy looks, this matte setting spray was a ‘nice, but not for me’ kind of look. That being said, I marvelled at how airbrushed my skin looked throughout the evening. My make up stayed in place, so this baby did the trick! This product seems to go quick, but I feel like every setting spray does! 😉

June 23, 2020

I will continue using the product,

First time i every used a setting spray for makeup was delightfully surprise it finished the look. I was completely impressed will by again and recommend to friends.

May 31, 2020

Amazing for oily skin to set makeup This stuff is really goo

This stuff is really good if you're on a budget and I'd say it's a good dupe for the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray!!! The price is really budget friendly so if you're unsure I'd say it doesn't hurt to try it out. My eye makeup and foundation stay really nicely intact despite a 9 hour day with it on.

May 28, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Works really well

Don’t let the price make you stop trying this. This setting spray does its best job. No odour and it product lasts for longer time. Absorbs quickly and Doesn’t leave cracks on my face.

May 28, 2020

Love this setting spray!

The first time I used it, it came out really fast and a lot, so I hold it back about a foot and a half from my face and spray it. Feels wet going on your face, but then a quick little fanning using your hand or whatever else helps it dry immediately and you’re good to go for the day! My make up stays on really well and no shine! It’s definitely matte. The pricing is great and the fact that you can buy it at Shoppers Drug Mart is even better!

April 23, 2020

Affordable

I’ve purchased this setting spray numerous times and always thought it was effective at keeping my makeup in place the whole day. It’s super affordable and easy to find in drugstores. One of the best setting sprays if you’re on a budget:)Nyx Makeup Setting Spray Matte