NYX Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

For that fresh make up look that lasts NYX Makeup Setting Sprays are lightweight and comfortable while working hard to make sure your makeup stays put.

Pour que votre maquillage tienne tout au long de la journée, utilisez les sprays de finition légers et confortables.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 01, 2017

Great for Everyday

I have repurchased this product more than once. I love it. It doesn't really keep me matte all day, but it definitely keeps my makeup in place ALL DAY, and I am not as shiny as I would be without it. I wouldn't use it for a special event, but it is great for every day. I have had no problems with the nozzle, as long as I wipe or rinse it off after every couple of uses.

August 25, 2017

Pour son prix je rachèterai

Je commence tout juste à utiliser les produits nyx et je suis agréablement surprise car le prix est assez abordable pour des produits de qualités, notamment ce spray fixateur. En 2-3 pshit le tour est joué le maquillage tient toute la journée sans retouches, il a un fini matte que j'aime particulièrement.
    Je recommande ce produit ( commandé sur amazone)

August 25, 2017

Not completely matte but good enough!

I love this product for every day use. I don't have to worry about spraying too much of this without feeling guilty because it retails for less than $10, YAY! Another awesome product that doesn't break the budget! This setting spray however, does not stay matte as it claims (at least not on me). I think this product helps more with oil control as suppose to mattifying your face!

2.7/5

August 22, 2017

Doesn't work for me

I really don't get these setting sprays they just don't seem to work for my very oily skin. I've tried several but can't really see any difference when using them. I tried this one as it was well reviewed and a reasonable price, but it just didn't do anything for me.

August 16, 2017

I would buy this again - If they fix the nozzle

This is my first time using this product, thus far, I love it!! It def does what it says it will do. It keeps my face dry, I really don't have to worry about applying more makeup. Only thing I don't like is that when you spray its a lot that comes out. I wish it had a more smaller hole so that it would spray more evenly. // C'est ma première fois que j'utilise ce produit, jusqu'à présent, je l'aime !! Il définit ce qu'il dit qu'il le fera. Il me garde le visage, je n'ai vraiment pas à me soucier d'appliquer plus de maquillage. La seule chose que je n'aime pas, c'est que lorsque vous vaporisez beaucoup, cela se produit. J'aimerais qu'il ait eu un trou plus petit afin de pulvériser plus uniformément.

2.3/5

July 27, 2017

Preservation don't

This product it like hosing down your face with water. The sprayer is ineffective and too much comes out. The actual product does nothing to preserve your makeup. Even for the price this product is a bust.

2.8/5

June 25, 2017

Not Really My Thing.

I got the matte spray for an event and even after spraying it a foot away from my face, it still caused some of my finished makeup to run down my face and I had to redo my eye makeup. I usually don't wear a lot of makeup so this doesn't seem to be a necessity for me.

June 06, 2017

This stuff is magic. It holds my makeup in place all day. It doesn't feel rigid or tight, and feels like just a light mist as you apply. I love it!

May 31, 2017

its the only setting spray i own and so far i have no complaints. im not quite sure how i would compare it to other sprays but for the cheap price you get a lot of product and you can use it to spray your brushes to increase pigmentation on shadows

May 08, 2017

AMAZING! Anyone with oily skin should absolutely give this a shot. Use it once you have your base makeup done to help set it! Works so well to give a beautiful matte finish. Best thing about it, you can use it throughout the day as well!