NYX Pro Lip Cream Palette Reviews
#528 in Lipstick

Good - 0

August 02, 2017

I love these lip creams!

These lip creams are very nice. The colours are more nude, so they are great for fall, and winter and they look great.
    The application process does get a little bit messy, especially if you do not have an applicator, however, if you are precise and take the time to apply, it is easy and smooth.

March 09, 2016

I have never really understood why make up companies mix eye shadow palettes with lip palettes as I'm never going to carry my eye shadow around but i do carry lip products in my purse, so when I saw a lip palette I was interested. I've had lipstick palettes in the past but they are hard to find. this is really more of a hybrid between gloss and lipstick, as it goes on with your finger but sets up as a demi matte with decent coverage. I've tried all the colours in the Plum palette and each one a variation on a theme but distinct enough. overall i'm pretty impressed.